Sign in to follow this  
Liam Payne

Celebrity Big Brother (US)

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Way better than her stint on CBB20. Bring back Drunkdi Chardonnayville. :wendy25:

YES!

she was talking about all of the famous men she’s banged, she tried to get the houseguests to say terrible things about Julie Chen, she was arguing with Omarosa and another houseguest basically daily, always drinking, in a snappish mood...just being the iconic Brandi GODville 

• Upvote 1

Just now, neonnights said:

YES!

she was talking about all of the famous men she’s banged, she tried to get the houseguests to say terrible things about Julie Chen, she was arguing with Omarosa and another houseguest basically daily, always drinking, in a snappish mood...just being the iconic Brandi GODville 

Andy needs to wake the FUCK up and realize that RHOBH is dying FAST. Brandi is the only savior for it. :oprah6:

Fuck Lisa if she doesn't want to film with her then they can limit their scenes together. :oprah6:

It would literally be more iconic than Bethenny's comeback. :oprah6:

• Love 1

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Andy needs to wake the FUCK up and realize that RHOBH is dying FAST. Brandi is the only savior for it. :oprah6:

Fuck Lisa if she doesn't want to film with her then they can limit their scenes together. :oprah6:

It would literally be more iconic than Bethenny's comeback. :oprah6:

TEA!

I can’t stand how much Andy COKEn lets himself be dragged around by PISSa Vandercunt and Methenny. Kyle said she’ll do anything that’s good for the show but around PISSa, she’ll agree that she won’t film with GODni because she’s scared that old hag will treat her coldly.

RHOBH has been so dull since season 5, which was 3 years ago omg. Now we’re stuck with Erikunt and I love my girl Slayrit Kemsley for trying to bring the drama, but she is pretty much as useful as an ant in a bullfight. 

Sorry, but I’m passionate about Housewives lol

• Upvote 1

Let’s revive this thread.

Celebrity Big Brother 2 has been somewhat of a non-event thus far. The only real highlights as of yet are Tamar’s DR sessions and Lolo Jones getting paranoid and having her alliance with the wrestler chick found out. They’re only focusing on Ryan Lochte, Jonathan Bennet and Lolo Jones so far. 

The show is usually filmed a few days in advance, so I’m guessing the other HGs aren’t giving them anything interesting to edit and piece together into a storyline except for them. Dina and Kandi need to step it up. 

Unlike last season, I don’t want to see anyone go home really.