Sign in to follow this  
Liam Payne

Celebrity Big Brother (US)

It was confirmed yesterday that for the first time ever in US, Celebrity Big Brother will happen this winter.

What is Big Brother?

Spoiler

Big Brother is a television reality game show where a group of contestants, known as HouseGuests, who are living together in a custom-built home under constant surveillance. The HouseGuests are completely isolated from the outside world, and can have no communication with those not in the house. The contestants are competing for a $500,000 grand prize, with weekly competitions and evictions determining who will win the show.

Celebrity Big Brother happened only in the UK so far. But the UK Big Brother format is much different from the US one so it could be pretty interesting to see celebrities actually compete in CBB US. In the UK format houseguests do practically nothing and the viewers vote the houseguests out whereas in US version houseguests compete, win for themselves, form alliances and vote each other out. Let's hope they won't change the format to UK one only because of the celebrities. 

Celebrity Big Brother UK cast mostly D-list "celebrities" and people that are well-known to only certain group of people (Tiffany Pollard, Perez Hilton, Michelle Visage, ...).

Interesting fact: years back, Big Brother US producers attempted to do Celebrity Big Brother, they even snatched Paris Hilton and they had her confirmed but then scrapped it because they didn't wanna jump the ship cause probably wouldn't even get the dream celebs anyway and decided that with "real" people they'll keep it interesting.... scammers! :wendy24:

---

Who do you think they'll snatch? Thoughts?

I think it will be full of D-list celebs, youtubers, reality tv stars or siblings of celebrities; which I'm okay with I guess. Shane Dawson will probably be there since he's obsessed with BB and one time he said he wanted to do it. 

Just now, Witness said:

Im so ready for the new gifs:slay: latley all these tiffany pollard ones are getting tired

That's why I'm excited for wendy show to come back on so we can get new gifs for twitter. The ones everyone uses now are tired

• Upvote 1

Lol at how off these predictions wound up being. The first season of CBB US wasn’t that bad. It was much more game focused than the UK version, which I liked, and it was interesting to see Shannon Elizabeth have a full blown meltdown over the possibility of getting evicted and calling other celebs backstabbers. It brought out a lot of petty behavior.

14 minutes ago, Fan4me said:

It was SUCH a good season compared to BB19 right before it. Omarosa is a Big Brother legend now. I need her back for All Stars lol

The best moment for me was when Omarosa told Brandi, “Don’t play me. I’m not Nintendo, boo.” And Brandi, after a long pause went, “Girl, I play Xbox!” Had me howling.

8 hours ago, neonnights said:

The best moment for me was when Omarosa told Brandi, “Don’t play me. I’m not Nintendo, boo.” And Brandi, after a long pause went, “Girl, I play Xbox!” Had me howling.

:ny1: ugh the season had such good female personalities, I seriously miss it

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Fan4me said:

:ny1: ugh the season had such good female personalities, I seriously miss it

I wonder who they’ll get for US CBB 2. Brandi hinted that she might return or that she has a desire to return since she’s been learning the US version of the game better. I’d love to see her back, but she’s just too damn emotional and has no filter. That did not work out in her favor during the debut season. 

I had the live feeds and she was A MESS. Getting drunk, snapping at anyone (mostly Marissa) who pissed her off, pissing off the entire house. 

Just now, neonnights said:

I wonder who they’ll get for US CBB 2. Brandi hinted that she might return or that she has a desire to return since she’s been learning the US version of the game better. I’d love to see her back, but she’s just too damn emotional and has no filter. That did not work out in her favor during the debut season. 

I had the live feeds and she was A MESS. Getting drunk, snapping at anyone (mostly Marissa) who pissed her off, pissing off the entire house. 

Way better than her stint on CBB20. Bring back Drunkdi Chardonnayville. :wendy25:

• Upvote 1