Sign in to follow this  
Liam Payne

Glee

Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that aired on the Fox network in the United States from May 19, 2009, to March 20, 2015. It focuses on the fictitious William McKinley High School glee club, New Directions, which competes on the show choir competition circuit while its disparate members deal with social issues, especially regarding sexuality and race, relationships, and learning to become an effective team.

---

I know it's 2017 but I just remembered how iconic and messy Glee was. I just know I'm NOT the only one who watched it in here... from flop covers including gangnam style, through storylines that didn't make sense or were forgotten after one episode, to naya snapping on set or naya singing her ex's girlfriend (Ariana)'s song at that time :wendy22: truly an experience. What are your fav bops/storylines or the worst bops/storylines?

• Upvote 1

I loved it. I remember watching first 2 seasons and they were really good. As said before, it touched so many taboo subjects, but gosh, was whole show messy? Yas Gawd. After I finished S2 I started with S3 and literally 3 episodes in I gave up because I had no idea what was happening. So fucking messy. Still one of my fave shows :demifat: 

• Upvote 2