Sign in to follow this  
Liam Payne

Hewwo

i've been already here for few days but i forgot to introduce myself so... hello i decided to join when someone directed me to come here for supposed xcx3 leaks (to report them obviously) and this site FORCED me to register so i could see stuff... tumblr_messaging_ove8vupaNb1qiek1e_100.g anyways i never found it and after all decided to stay so i could converse about pop culture with other gays... this is like first forum im in btw 

i mainly stan a legend, vocalist and a social media mogul named Demetria Devonne Lovato tumblr_messaging_ove8se5HtO1qiek1e_100.g and also other female pop-ish legends like Selena, Ariana, Gaga, etc., practically I like ALMOST every female in music industry... pop guys are jus NOT the tea cause their music is not gay enough so they can schoke for all i care tumblr_messaging_ove91lfBmo1qiek1e_100.g

• Upvote 7

Hello, welcome here! :wendy27:

1 minute ago, Amell said:

hello i decided to join when someone directed me to come here for supposed xcx3 leaks (to report them obviously) and this site FORCED me to register so i could see stuff... tumblr_messaging_ove8vupaNb1qiek1e_100.g anyways i never found it

:wendyk:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amell said:

i've been already here for few days but i forgot to introduce myself so... hello i decided to join when someone directed me to come here for supposed xcx3 leaks (to report them obviously) and this site FORCED me to register so i could see stuff... tumblr_messaging_ove8vupaNb1qiek1e_100.g anyways i never found it and after all decided to stay so i could converse about pop culture with other gays... this is like first forum im in btw 

i mainly stan a legend, vocalist and a social media mogul named Demetria Devonne Lovato tumblr_messaging_ove8se5HtO1qiek1e_100.g and also other female pop-ish legends like Selena, Ariana, Gaga, etc., practically I like ALMOST every female in music industry... pop guys are jus NOT the tea cause their music is not gay enough so they can schoke for all i care tumblr_messaging_ove91lfBmo1qiek1e_100.g

please stay here 

On 8/28/2017 at 7:56 AM, Amell said:

i mainly stan a legend, vocalist and a social media mogul named Demetria Devonne Lovato tumblr_messaging_ove8se5HtO1qiek1e_100.g and also other female pop-ish legends like Selena, Ariana, Gaga, etc., practically I like ALMOST every female in music industry... pop guys are jus NOT the tea cause their music is not gay enough so they can choke for all i care tumblr_messaging_ove91lfBmo1qiek1e_100.g

Great taste in singers and in men:wendy24:

• Upvote 1