Bartier&Bentleys

What do you think the budget for the LWYMMD video was?

I'm saying a tidy $10 million.

All those elaborate sets look SUPER expensive... and of course then there's the special effects.

And the security/team behind this video for literally keeping it all under wraps without even the song title getting leaked (as this would've been filmed weeks and weeks ago).... holy shit

1 minute ago, Impossible Prince said:

Idk some effects looked cheap. Like at the start where she was a zombie it looked like a snapchat filter

Omg this is a thread about LWYMMD not Katy, stop bringing her up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Impossible Prince said:

Idk some effects looked cheap. Like at the start where she was a zombie it looked like a snapchat filter

this. I don't see why people never heard of a green screen and renting a mansion :deadbanana:. CTTR budget looks higher than this. You know how much it cost to went out a theme park for several days ?? alot 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

this. I don't see why people never heard of a green screen and renting a mansion :deadbanana:. CTTR budget looks higher than this. You know how much it cost to went out a theme park for several days ?? alot 

idk why this made me giggle :flopbitch:

It's really not THAT expensive. Green screens do exist and the special effects aren't really plenty. There are cool special effects, but for the most part, the video is just costumes and green screens here and there and some built-in scenery. I'd say about 3 million dollars tops.

• Upvote 1

Idk, all I know is it that it probably would take my family at least 10-25 to make as much money as what went into that one video  :deadbanana:

Let's say it gets 2.5 Billion Views (my estimate, since it'll be huge, I doubt it'll have the longevity of Despacito, but more then Hello)

For 2.5 Billion Views she would get $12.5 Million (with $5 per 1000 views), so she's gonna profit...