COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

raindrops

Fifth Harmony Shades Camila During Performance At The VMA"s

11 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

It's been more than half a year and they still need Camila to be talked about.... Meanwhile, their album is predicted to debut with 4-5k pure (10-11k SPS)........ They're truly over!

Their performance was representation of what they went through. Before the show they were asked questions about her and avoided them. And lastly the album predictions aren’t even out yet.....Kiiii

5 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

Their performance was representation of what they went through. Before the show they were asked questions about her and avoided them. And lastly the album predictions aren’t even out yet.....Kiiii

What they went through? You mean forcefully depicting Camila as a selfish diva who ditched them and playing victim about it? I see

7 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

What they went through? You mean forcefully depicting Camila as a selfish diva who ditched them and playing victim about it? I see

Camila left the group willingly just like the extra jumped off willingly. Their shitty label had no hope in them after they planned Camila’s solo endeavors underneath their noses. They were forced to hire an attorney just to get control of their brand. One thing Fifth Harmony have never done was victimize themselves. And speaking of victimization last time I checked Camila started doing interviews after her exiting about how she felt like a victim of sexualization, but turned around grinding on dancer whilst on stage. And once again Fifth Harmony the ones portrayed as “divas” by avoiding questions not her.