The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Frozen

What does Britney have left ?

She was only known for her mediocre dance skills  in 2004 but now she can't even move one of her knees. She has never put out a singer without her ghost singers or her 20 different backgrounds. She's hasn't a good performance since her onyx tour in 2004. The gp doesn't care about her that's why all of her singles have flopped since 2011. She bombed at the vma last year. She will never be the queen of the vma. She's only 35 and she's already lazy. That's the exact reason why beyonce is more relevant and respected than her. When Janet Jackson was 35 she released TVR and she was actually dancing and not being a robot with one working knee. When Mariah carey was 35, she released TEOM. She had #1's and a successful tour. Mariah carey has 2 songs of the decade.  Britney ?  Britney at 35 glory hole and flop singles. Britney at 35 is what.... stuck in Vegas. Janet and Mariah would have never thought to be in Vegas at 35. I have came to the conclusion that's some Britney stans are clearly delusional. The gp cares more about Mariah than they do britney. 

Not much. Mediocre dancing skills, no live vocals, messy make-up/hair on stage. Same goes to her ugly outfits and using 20 year old vocals to lip horrible to them. No wonder nobody is taking her seriously anymore.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Sokka said:

Not much. Mediocre dancing skills, no live vocals, messy make-up/hair on stage. Same goes to her ugly outfits and using 20 year old vocals to lip horrible to them. No wonder nobody is taking her seriously anymore.

:wendyw: 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sokka said:

I love knee but...

tumblr_noy5v5Vk2R1slj24go1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kylie Minogue said:

I love knee but...

tumblr_noy5v5Vk2R1slj24go1_500.gif

Glad you're not delusional like so many others, that think she's dancing hard in Vegas. She scrapped a lot of choreo or is skipping them quickly. Also she barely does anything anyways. Besides performing 3-4 times a week there with mediocre performances, she doesn't do interviews, attends award shows (or she does with ugly make-up like the Grammy Party this year). The only work is teaching little girls dancing. She gets so much money for putting on mediocre/bad performances and stans say she doesn't have anything to prove anymore :wendy17:

• Upvote 1

I don't think anyone knows Mariah's songs unless they're in the stan world or are over 25 years old, just saying. The only other portion of the GP that knows her songs are those who saw her music videos on TV in 2002~ish (like I did).. but that doesn't make her music known anymore. I really don't think a singer from 27 years has their music known TODAY.

Heck, we may have heard of her, but I don't think the GP will randomly go like "OH, THAT'S MARIAH'S SONG DREAMLOVER? OH, THAT'S MIMI'S SONG EMOTIONS? OH, THAT'S MARIAH'S SONG VISION OF LOVE?"

Like, no, nobody ever says that. She's a legend but she has faded away. Her music died along with her popularity. She has a few songs such as All I Want For Christmas Is You and We Belong Together that are well-known for the most part, but the GP doesn't think of someone's music that came out nearly 30 years ago.

As for Britney, let's not lie. I'm sure when she was very popular, all of us knew about her, and we know that our parents would easily recognize her songs more than Mariah Carey. Why? Because she isn't from a very old generation of music.

Neither Mariah nor Britney have anything left, but Britney's popularity is much higher. Heck, she has much more followers online than Mariah.

• Upvote 3