Bartier&Bentleys

Taylor shades Perry's lack of Grammys in #LWYMMD video

She's so fucking smart! That haircut totally made me think of Katy too. I just love her, the Reputation era has just started but it's full of joys already.

:ijustcant:

1 minute ago, Impossible Prince said:

You mean full of pettiness, hatred and anti-feminism?

Anti-feminism for what? Don't get your SJW rubbish in this. Katy can shade Taylor, like when she lip-synced to the words of Famous which mentioned her after all the Kim/Kanye drama but Taylor can't?

20 minutes ago, R A D A R O U T S O L D said:

They think they can have a beef as iconic as Britney with Christina  

No one will ever have a beef as iconic as Britney and Xtina, facts are facts.

Neither one are talented enough to touch the pop goddesses.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Impossible Prince said:

I'm  far from SJW but putting other females down in public to ruin their career and reputation is anti feminist and embarrassing. If you can't understand that we have no point in continuing this discussion. Stop trying to be edgy.

Sad you don't say the same for when Katy does the exact identical thing to Taylor. The real anti-feminism is thinking two females have to get along, praise and love each other just because they're the "weaker sex" so they must support each other no matter what. They're two human beings, they fight and despise like all people. Stop trying to hold Taylor (because she's the only one you're judging) to an higher standard than the others.

33 minutes ago, Impossible Prince said:

anti-feminism?

Being a feminist does not mean you can't have beef with other women? Katy's "wokeness" seems to be ruining the minds of her fans as well.

the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I actually thought this was about Kim (the expensive car and all the extravant stuff) and the Grammy was the Grammy she won for best album with 1989, when she shaded Kanye during her speech. It's really all about Kanye this time around I think 

And the same character is used to portray Kim editing the phone call in the end. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bee said:

Also @Impossible Prince it wasn't Katy shade so sit your faux-outrage ass down 

DIR-UKoXgAAGrwU.jpg:large

It's a Bugatti :wendy20: 

4 hours ago, Breakdown said:

And the same character is used to portray Kim editing the phone call in the end. 

Yeah exactly, she even says " I'll edit this later" which is what Kim allegedly did with the phone call 

Y’all praise this, but attempt to drag Fifth Harmony when they “shade” Cambodia