WeKeepOnRockin

What does Mariah have left?

2 minutes ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

It's not about age. It's about comparing them at the same age. When Mariah carey was 35 she released the emancipation of Mimi. When Britney was 35 she released flop album (gloryhole)

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

Britney robot ass is stuck in Vegas.  She will never ever do an arena tour because she is washed up. Britney has nothing to rely on because she can't dance or sing. She is just a manufactured washed up pop girl from the early 2000s. I never said anything about Mariah carey performing. Let's talk about ALBUMS . Mariah carey had sold more. Mariah army is more respected. Mariah carey doesn't have ghost singers. The gp doesn't check for Britney either. That's why her album and singles flopped. 

Britney. Just. Did. An. Arena. Tour. Hell, she performed in a stadium filled with 10s of thousands of people (since i forget the #). 

The GP checks for Britney's new music more than they check for Mariah's despite the fact that R&B, HER GENRE, is the in trend right now. 

Britney is not manufactured. She has written her own music, come up with the concept for the very video that made her famous, etc. EVERY artist has input from their record label, including Moo. 

2 minutes ago, Loneknee said:

Why compare them at the same age? As I said, age does not matter. What does matter is the current year, and in the current year, Mariah who thinks she's hot shit, is flopping for filth. Whereas Britney who is just having fun and staying humble, is still having some success.

Lmao you are obviously a delusional ass bitch. It does matter actually because I want to compare what Mariah carey was selling at 35 years old and Britney at 35 years old. Mariah carey was having her second peaked. Britney missed her mark because she washed up already at 35. The gp doesn't care about her and that's a fact. That's why beyonce is more relevant than Britney 

3 minutes ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

Lmao you are obviously a delusional ass bitch. It does matter actually because I want to compare what Mariah carey was selling at 35 years old and Britney at 35 years old. Mariah carey was having her second peaked. Britney missed her mark because she washed up already at 35. The gp doesn't care about her and that's a fact. That's why beyonce is more relevant than Britney 

Just admit that Britney is more relevant than Mariah in 2017 and then stop quoting me. You can come up with all the excuses you want, but facts are facts. How Beyonce is doing doesn't matter. We're talking about Britney and Mariah. And again, Britney is more relevant in 2017 than Mariah. Until she decides to retire, Mariah wants success

1 minute ago, Loneknee said:

Britney. Just. Did. An. Arena. Tour. Hell, she performed in a stadium filled with 10s of thousands of people (since i forget the #). 

The GP checks for Britney's new music more than they check for Mariah's despite the fact that R&B, HER GENRE, is the in trend right now. 

Britney is not manufactured. She has written her own music, come up with the concept for the very video that made her famous, etc. EVERY artist has input from their record label, including Moo. 

Let's see when she will do an arena tour across the us again. R&b is not in trend right now you delusional stan. Hip hop and r&b are two different thinks. Rap music is in trend right now. 

Just admit that Britney is more relevant than Mariah in 2017 and then stop quoting me. You can come up with all the excuses you want, but facts are facts. 

You're not coming at me with facts. Just admit that you're wrong. If the gp cared about Britney than her album wouldn't have flopped. If the gp cared about Britney than her singles would not have flopped. Britney is as manufactured as they come. What song has she wrote on glory ? Oh right sit down. Come at me with facts or stop quoting me

1 minute ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

Let's see when she will do an arena tour across the us again. R&b is not in trend right now you delusional stan. Hip hop and r&b are two different thinks. Rap music is in trend right now. 

Why would she do that when she just spent 4 years performing in the US? If anything, the UK or South America is her next stop.

Why would she do that when she just spent 4 years performing in the US? If anything, the UK or South America is her next stop.

Like I said, she stuck performing in Vegas at only 35. Lmao the delusions. 

Just now, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

You're not coming at me with facts. Just admit that you're wrong. If the gp cared about Britney than her album wouldn't have flopped. If the gp cared about Britney than her singles would not have flopped. Britney is as manufactured as they come. What song has she wrote on glory ? Oh right sit down. Come at me with facts or stop quoting me

I said, she's more relevant than Mariah. The charts speak for themselves. Britney is irrelevant, but Mariah is even more irrelevant. But the difference is Mariah refuses to humble herself despite the fact she is failing beyond belief. She's still acting like she's hot shit when she's not. It's her attitude that causes me to have higher expectations for her. Talk shit, then back it up, or shut the fuck up. Get it now?

2 minutes ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

Like I said, she stuck performing in Vegas at only 35. Lmao the delusions. 

The notion of Vegas being a retirement venue is now inaccurate. 

• Upvote 1

You're the most pathetic person ever 

sis i've known that since the day i was born, i may be pathetic but at least i aint delusional :joanne:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Loneknee said:

I said, she's more relevant than Mariah. The charts speak for themselves. Britney is irrelevant, but Mariah is even more irrelevant. But the difference is Mariah refuses to humble herself despite the fact she is failing beyond belief. She's still acting like she's hot shit when she's not. It's her attitude that causes me to have higher expectations for her. Talk shit, then back it up, or shut the fuck up. Get it now?

Just admit that Britney is nothing but a fad who hasn't had a good performance since 2004

Just admit that Britney is nothing but a fad who hasn't had a good performance since 2004

LMAOOOOOO A MARIAH STAN CRITICIZING PERFORMANCES, SWEETIE TAKE SEVERAL SEATS ON INDUSTRIAL CHAIRS THAT CAN HOLD YOUR WEIGHT 

• Upvote 1

Guest RadarOutsold
5 minutes ago, Idontknowher said:

@MARIAHSECRETLEAKS  sis just admit that our legend is a flop has been with no ass

He has said a lot of time he hate self-sabotage... you should be supporting her or sating neutral :gretchen9: but you are super fun to read and have around!!!

That has nothing to do with what i just said. 

Is Britney more relevant than Mariah in 2017, yes or no? 

Just now, Idontknowher said:

LMAOOOOOO A MARIAH STAN CRITICIZING PERFORMANCES, SWEETIE TAKE SEVERAL SEATS ON INDUSTRIAL CHAIRS THAT CAN HOLD YOUR WEIGHT 

You're an annoying vile fan with no life. You're critizing someone for their weight everyday. Is everything ok up there. Yes i am a Mariah stan talking about performances. Mariah has better songs and vocal talent than Britney. Show me a good Britney performance in 2017 where she's not lip syncing 

Just now, R A D A R O U T S O L D said:

He has said a lot of time he hate self-sabotage... you should be supporting her or sating neutral :gretchen9:

He's a fat ugly hater that's pretending to be a Mariah fan.