The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

LetKneeBe

What does Mariah have left?

She was never a true performer (all she ever did on-stage was stand in one spot with a microphone). And now that her voice is absolute garbage, she has nothing to fall back on except her One Sweet Day rec-

Image result for despacito gif

Oops, never mind.

So she can't sing, she can't dance, she can't act, and now she no longer holds the record for longest-charting #1. 

Hell, JENNIFER LOPEZ and BRITNEY SPEARS' shows at a LESS-POPULAR HOTEL than Caesar's Palace where Mariah had her residency, outgrossed Mariah's residency with just just a few shows! 

We can even go a step further, saying despite the fact Britney was lazy as fuck during her Asia Tour, she still outgrossed Mariah's tour (with less dates!) 

Oh, and can someone tell me why despite the fact Mariah has "ATEEN NUHMBUR ONESSSS!1!!!111", those "SMACHE HITZ!1!!1!!!!1" tanked everywhere outside the US, for the most part?

Last but certainly not least, Moo is SO irrelevant that she had to resort to a reality show on E! Entertainment, the reality show that flopped for filth and was critically panned!

So, I ask you. WHAT. DOES. MARIAH. HAVE. LEFT????

• Upvote 2

An Ariana Grande saying Mariah Angela Carey can’t sing? Sis, I’m not a big Mariah fan, but let’s not be delusional. Mariah is Ariana’s biggest music inspiration. Mariah’s “Version Of Love” shifted and inspired the entire music industry. Mariah did everything Adele is doing. She can go on stage and only sing without moving an inch, but that show is sold out. Mariah outsold Britney and JLO combined, hell you can add Ariana and she still outsold.

1 minute ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

An Ariana Grande saying Mariah Angela Carey can’t sing? Sis, I’m not a big Mariah fan, but let’s not be delusional. Mariah is Ariana’s biggest music inspiration. Mariah’s “Version Of Love” shifted and inspired the entire music industry. Mariah did everything Adele is doing. She can go on stage and only sing without moving an inch, but that show is sold out. Mariah outsold Britney and JLO combined, hell you can add Ariana and she still outsold.

I think they were talking about today. Let's be honest, Ariana is the better vocalist at present.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

Ariana has nothing but nice things to say about basically any artist she is asked about. 

5 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

I really hope you stan just Normani cause if you're suggesting Ariana can't sing while you stan Fifth Disharmony :wendy25:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

You stan a group that unironically calls themselves Fifth Harmony. You can have several seats

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

Mariah used to be able to sing. Present day Mariah has ruined her voice beyond repair. Her residency consists of her finding new ways to have the props and dancers physically move her. She lip syncs most of her performances and doesnt move from her spot while doing it. When she does sing live she whispers and those whispers sounds like paper being crumbled. 

She time and time again proved she doesnt want to sing nor put on a show.  She doesnt care and its obvious 

• Upvote 1