Lemons

ATRL is tired

Just now, P!nk said:

Well Welcome sis :ohhai:

Glad to see you here :taymonster:

Hope you stick around :wendy11:

Thank you :) it's also a lot less cluttered here so I guess I'll finally be able to interact with people better than on that other site. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, R A D A R O U T S O L D said:

Welcome! and what artists do you Stan?

Beyoncé mainly, Little Mix and Dua. To be honest, I love most of the pop girls but those three are my trinity! 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Beyoncé mainly, Little Mix and Dua. To be honest, I love most of the pop girls but those three are my trinity! 

Welcome! Little Mix and Dua are queens. :trisha2:

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Hi guys, got recruited here on twitter. ATRL suspended me for the 3rd time. They forgot to remove my warning points and as a result, I got a suspension and they are refusing to lift it. I'm done with that site, the mods are insane. So I'm here to try this out and so far I'm loving it. Everything is much easier to use. Hope to get to know some of you and see how this works out  :wendy27:

Came to this thread after seeing you on the COP twitter feed, already making an impact :wendy28: 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, KarenFromFinance said:

Came to this thread after seeing you on the COP twitter feed, already making an impact :wendy28: 

You saw me being recruited then? xD

had to come check the site out and it's already off to a great start. No closed registration either? Legends

3 minutes ago, All Neon Like said:

Welcome! Hope you stay around, we're much better than atrl:wendy27:

Thank you! I will be for sure, I need a pop forum in my life 

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Hi guys, got recruited here on twitter. ATRL suspended me for the 3rd time. They forgot to remove my warning points and as a result, I got a suspension and they are refusing to lift it. I'm done with that site, the mods are insane. So I'm here to try this out and so far I'm loving it. Everything is much easier to use. Hope to get to know some of you and see how this works out  :wendy27:

HOLY SHIT you got a warm welcome! 12 rep points in your OP :wendy27:

• Upvote 2