Adam

Fifth Harmony splitting up

FIFTH HARMONY have been one of the biggest girl groups in the world for the past five years.

But just nine months after CAMILA CABELLO quit the band, the remaining four members are preparing to go their separate ways.

I can reveal ALLY BROOKE, NORMANI KORDEI, DINAH JANE, and LAUREN JAUREGUI have each been offered solo deals by their label Epic.

The company expects them to pursue their own projects after the release of their next album.

They were due to perform at the MTV VMAs in Los Angeles in the early hours of this morning – which you can watch on MTV tonight at 8pm. They were also nominated for three awards.

But discord has started to show in the band, including acting like complete divas during my interview with them on my Bizarre Life podcast this month.

Before y'all come for me for using The Sun as a source, they've been right on numerous occasions.

They announced late last year that Steps would release a new album in 2017 - they did.

They announced Katie Price had split up with her husband - she had.

They announced Lady Gaga's documentary was coming out September 22nd - it is.

So, the end is nigh for Fifth Harmony.

Will you miss them?

FULL ARTICLE

• Upvote 1

Good riddance :eartha: I can't believe they've actually been offered solo deals though, they'll flop for filth. This really is 1D all over again..

I can reveal ALLY BROOKE, NORMANI KORDEI, DINAH JANE, and LAUREN JAUREGUI have each been offered solo deals by their label Epic.

Having 5 solo girls who were previously in a group on one label would be so messy. :oprahpout: Epic is already having trouble managing Camila and 5H. Imagine 5 separate pop girls. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, The Boy said:

Having 5 solo girls who were previously in a group on one label would be so messy. :oprahpout: Epic is already having trouble managing Camila and 5H. Imagine 5 separate pop girls. 

We know Lauren's thoughts on Epic, so we can guarantee she won't sign with them :jan1: I imagine the other girls will leave too, knowing that Epic are an awful label

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Adam said:

We know Lauren's thoughts on Epic, so we can guarantee she won't sign with them :jan1: I imagine the other girls will leave too, knowing that Epic are an awful label

oh yeah true. I doubt any of the 5H girls would willingly sign with Epic again, unless no one else offers them anything.. most likely Ally :wendy25:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Sure :laughcry: They are happy as fuck together right now.

Of course they will one day but not now they are in the middle of their era. Sis you shouldnt believe inaccurate news sources.

I did list a couple of examples as to when The Sun have been right with exclusives - there's definitely truth to the report :jan3: 

They aren’t breaking up anytime soon. Ally literally fought for them to remain a group and release this album because Epic Records wanted to pull the plug on them after Cambodia decided to split. 

25 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

Good riddance :eartha: I can't believe they've actually been offered solo deals though, they'll flop for filth. This really is 1D all over again..

Don't compare the two groups, please. 1D lasted longer than 2 years and had much bigger success. :eartha:

They did not just release the best album of their career and decide to split up. :armscrossed:

If it's true (which I doubt atm) then I doubt they'll announce it for awhile. If so, I hope they all have better solo careers than Camila. I'd stan Dinah and Ally. :wendy27:

And they better not sign with Epic, the label that ruined their career as a group. A mess. 

10 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

They did not just release the best album of their career and decide to split up. :armscrossed:

If it's true (which I doubt atm) then I doubt they'll announce it for awhile. If so, I hope they all have better solo careers than Camila. I'd stan Dinah and Ally. :wendy27:

And they better not sign with Epic, the label that ruined their career as a group. A mess. 

Groups make decisions to split months in advance, so that everyone on the team has time to find other jobs to work on - the One Direction hiatus, for example was decided upon in August 2015 but they didn't go on hiatus until December 2015