Praise The Lorde

Big artists that you have never gotten into?

I have a few:

Mariah Carey: Literally I just know the christmas song.

Madonna: I recognize some of her songs but I have never listened  a full album of her.

Drake: I basically just know the hit singles.

Beyoncé: I know some of her songs and albums  but I never listen to them.

Beyoncé's husband:......

• Upvote 1

Sia - I only know Chandelier and I listened to 1000 Forms of Slayage and loved it! But other than that I haven't explored her discography tbh.

Selena Gonevocals - Her singles are cute but I haven't listened to any of her albums. And probably won't lbr :nickieducating:

Ciara - Uncle Cici has a few bops but I haven't listened to her albums tbh. Body Party is that song btw! :tinasheeducating:

Also BTS but we all know kpop is trash (and so are the stans lbr) so... :trisha3:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicki Minaj said:

Most of the pop boys like Shawn Mendes and Ed Sheeran. Their singles alone bore me enough. I can't imagine listening to a whole album.

I bought Shawn Mendes' album when it first came out, cause he was cute (this newest one) and I still haven't listened past Mercy :icant:

4 minutes ago, Stars Are Blind said:

I bought Shawn Mendes' album when it first came out, cause he was cute (this newest one) and I still haven't listened past Mercy :icant:

If I buy someones album just because he's cute he better send me his nudes too. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Maren Swift said:

Don't bother. Mercy is really the only good song on there.

I kinda had a feeling, his album looks boring. This is what I get for supporting looks instead of talent :wendy37: 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MilesRih said:

If I buy someones album just because he's cute he better send me his nudes too. 

nnnn finna send him a tweet and lets hope he sends some.

i was in it for the looks shawn sis, send noodz 

2 minutes ago, Stars Are Blind said:

nnnn finna send him a tweet and lets hope he sends some.

i was in it for the looks shawn sis, send noodz 

he's a bottom so he is gonna send you a lot of noods with her ass in the sink.

Madonna: I like some of her songs and I even bought 3 of her albums (Erotica, Celebration & Rebel Heart) which I like but most of the songs from the other albums are just not my cup of tea. Still have a lot of respect for THE one and only Queen of Pop. :jan2:

Adele: I love her personality and she definitely has an amazing voice but most of her songs make me wanna fall asleep. I use like 5 of her songs tho. :britsmoke:

The "new" Miley (Dead Petz - Younger Now) & the "new" Beyoncé (BEYONCÉ - Fanta): I used to stan them both but their new albums didn't impress me at all. I'll give "Younger Now" a chance tho.:sorrygurl:

All these DJs: I really don't get it. :jan4:

Adele, Taylor, Madonna, Mariah, Katy, Ed Sheeran, Christina Aguilera (if you can call her big)