Praise The Lorde

Will Katy Perry next era be successful?

2 hours ago, Ms. Knee said:

Taylor's LYRIC video got more views... So im highly doubtful

Please tell me what is the relation between Taylor new song and if Katy next era could be successful or not?? :wendyw:

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Impossible Prince said:

Taylor's song is the most hyped song of the year that got the 2nd biggest radio deal of all time against a video for a 3rd single from like April that isn't even played on the radio.. :laughcry:

I don't get people comparing Swish Swish and LWYMMD, like Swish Swish video did amazing considering he circumstances.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Impossible Prince said:

Ikr like when was the last time britney gaga or beyonce pulled 35m views in 3 days? :laughcry:

Katy's streaming numbers for all three singles show that there is still interest in her, she just needs to release more hit-friendly material

1 hour ago, MilesRih said:

Please tell me what is the relation between Taylor new song and if Katy next era could be successful or not?? :wendyw:

It shows the interest in her has plummeted, even her bew MV isnt getting as many views which is bad.  Shes lost the gp attention 

4 hours ago, Nicki Minaj said:

As long as she makes better decisions for the lead and second single :nickieducating:

Are you joking? Chained to the Rhythm was truly the best choice from the album for a lead single. 

I agree with the second and third single... 

• Upvote 4

Just now, CUZiCAN said:

Are you joking? Chained to the Rhythm was truly the best choice from the album for a lead single. 

I agree with the second and thirdsingle... 

In my opinion (and the GP's opinion), it's a horrible song :nickieducating: It's a clunk of melodies and none of them are catchy :nickieducating: "Like a wasted zombie" belongs in the trash :nickieducating: Plus, the political message just pissed everyone off but SJWs :nickieducating: There were much better choices like Deja Vu :nickieducating: