The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Khris

Paganism / Wicca Thread

REMINDER : DISRESPECTING SOMEONE'S BELIEFS IS HIGHLY DISRESPECTFUL AND WP WORTHY.

ESPECIALLY IF IT IS NOT WARRANTED IN THE BATTLEGROUNDS SUB-FORUM

THIS THREAD WILL BE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A POSITIVE OUTLOOK OR WANT TO UNDERSTAND ASPECTS OF IT

• Upvote 6

Yayy Im a male witch (no time for that warlock bullshit name) and Im Clairsentience (clear feeling) Quite possibly the most under-estimated psychic gift, is the ability to feel strongly and sense the emotions and feelings of people, animals, spirits, and places around them. You can feel emotions of others both in your heart and in your body; you can likely feel spirits around you.

I also do Tarot readings. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, HAIM said:

Lana's impact :lanawink:

I've been interested in this for awhile. But I don't know how or where to start. So if anyone know of books about this, let me know. 

Same. I really want to explore this world, cuz i feel more connected to it. Idk where to start 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Same. I really want to explore this world, cuz i feel more connected to it. Idk where to start 

Start online just researching. http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usfl&c=basics&id=2881

Just remember wicca and witchcraft arent the same thing but they can intertwine

@MARIAHSECRETLEAKS

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Ms. Knee said:

Yayy Im a male witch (no time for that warlock bullshit name) and Im Clairsentience (clear feeling) Quite possibly the most under-estimated psychic gift, is the ability to feel strongly and sense the emotions and feelings of people, animals, spirits, and places around them. You can feel emotions of others both in your heart and in your body; you can likely feel spirits around you.

I also do Tarot readings. 

no fucking way dude, seriously?!?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Khris said:

no fucking way dude, seriously?!?

Yes, I can feel the emotions of the people around me and I can feel spirits around if they are....its really cool, but also really scary sometimes...

• Upvote 2

Just now, Cyrus said:

spill the T :wendyw:

Related image

ut illas uorent canes uermes adque alia portenta exitum quarum populus spectet

Neither through lead nor through gold nor through silver can they redeem themselves from your divine power, unless dogs, worms and other monsters devour them. May the people watch their death

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Ms. Knee said:

Yes, I can feel the emotions of the people around me and I can feel spirits around if they are....its really cool, but also really scary sometimes...

I ONLY ASKED BECAUSE ME TOO. IM SO SHOOK

• Upvote 1

Just now, Khris said:

Related image

ut illas uorent canes uermes adque alia portenta exitum quarum populus spectet

Neither through lead nor through gold nor through silver can they redeem themselves from your divine power, unless dogs, worms and other monsters devour them. May the people watch their death

tenor.gif

Spoiler

jk, is it offensive? :wendyw: 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Cyrus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

jk, is it offensive? :wendyw: 

no! not at all, it just means that i will watch you suffer unless you are devoured by an animal :wendy3:

• Upvote 2

so after i put that curse on people, i found out that someone i had put it on's hamster, only three weeks old, crawled into his hands and just died. :zach4:

and then another person begged me to curse him because he didn't think it was real and then yesterday was in a car accident so...:ravenknows: i am having the time of my life and i'm gonna delve further into ancient latin spells and curses :nickiunbothered: