COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Frozen

Why do you think madonna was so insecure in the 90s

She was the opposite of humble and she said horrible things about her peers, especially in her erotica era. She was kind of flopping in the 90s with bedtimes stories and erotica even though they were great albums. She was definitely loosing popularity in the 90s. Janet,Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton ,and Mariah carey were also outselling her in the 90s. Do you think she was jealous that other artist were taking her throne? She said horrible things about all of her peers in the 90s. Why do you think she was so biter and and insecure ?

1 minute ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

She was the opposite of humble and she said horrible things about her peers, especially in her erotica era. She was kind of flopping in the 90s with bedtimes stories and erotica even though they were great albums. She was definitely loosing popularity in the 90s. Janet,Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton ,and Mariah carey were also outselling her in the 90s. Do you think she was jealous that other artist were taking her throne? She said horrible things about all of her peers in the 90s. Why do you think she was so biter and and insecure ?

I think it was a mixture of that and the a creative block she felt coming on.  She had a reputation of being edgy and pushing boundaries and the 90s were free of a lot of those boundaries.

• Upvote 2

She was hated a lot during Erotica era wasn't she? After that sex book..

I've seen so many comments that fans don't even want to remember that era..

If Britney had her breakdown life+britney jean critical and sales (without WB)+FF performances   in one era then the Army would have the same feel about the era I guess..only because of a sex book btw..so probably more than that :deadbanana2: but still..