The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

IsThatKingdieSlaying

ULTIMATE DEFINITIVE POLL: BG's back in hot piping tea?

ULTIMATE DEFINITIVE POLL: BG's back in hot piping tea?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want BattleGrounds back in hot piping tea?

• Yes - as it was
    • Yes - but with a new rule
    • No... bye felicia

I swear y'all are gonna send me to an early grave with the bipolar mood of the forum.

"DO SOMETHING ABOUT BATTLE GROUNDS AND NO HOLDS BARRED IT'S RUINING THE FORUM!!!"

Nek minute...

"BRING BACK BATTLE GROUNDS THE FORUM IS DEAD!" 

This poll is final and definitive and will close in 24 hours. Results are final.

If you want BattleGround's brought back into Hot Piping Tea but with a new rule, suggest it below and if it gets lots of likes we'll consider it. 

@VIP @Members

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, DREAMPOP said:

the new rule should be that it should only be about messy music topics, not shots at other users threads or post .... 

I was thinking something along the lines of "no revenge threads". Because thats when it seems to take a turn for the worse and the threads keep piling up on top of each other and clog up HOT PIPING TEA.

• Upvote 4

Y'all can pretend like y'all didn't like battlegrounds all you want but it wouldn't be trending if y'all didn't like the threads. I would rather battleground thread trend than that drag race whatever

• Upvote 1

I'm not putting NO HOLDS BARRED back in, because those two sections together create a toxic atmosphere which needed to be fixed.

That would totally contradict the new rule we're likely going to bring in about non-music posts in battle grounds, because people would just make a new thread in NHB. I mean they can do that already, but having those threads up top just exacerbates the problem. 

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

:ny3:

yall are so bipolar but yes we need battlegrounds back, without it im flopping 

this, my threads were flopping, felt like i got banned from radio :-* i just need alittle more promo :-* 

Just now, DREAMPOP said:

this, my threads were flopping, felt like i got banned from radio :-* i just need alittle more promo :-* 

Right how am I supposed to have the girls bothered without promo. I can't help but think sia felt like this the first 10 years of her career

7 minutes ago, TeamCardiB said:

I'm screaming...literally not even 2 days after i received praise for doing this...

15 votes - to bring it back

1 vote to keep it as is

We told you not to change it :ny2: