Best Fight Against The System

RkfiSHE.png

Song of the Summer

0D0lwCl.png

Most Wins

1. Tinashe - 4

2. Britney Spears - 3

3. Lana Del Rey, CupcakKe - 2

4. Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Skip Marley, Lady Gaga, Kygo, Selena Gomez, The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar - 1

• Upvote 4

wAUBXos.jpg

Nicki-Minaj-2016-MTV-Video-Music-Awards.

Good evening, everyone, and welcome to the 2017 Church Of Pop VMAs red carpet. Over the past month, members of the forum Church Of Pop have chosen their best music videos of the year and we get to see exactly what the best videos, in their opinions, were for the year. But, before that, we have the red carpet show so let's look around and look at the voters in their wonderful outfits and the people they voted for. Leggo!

• Upvote 2

wAUBXos.jpg

britney-spears-mtv-vmas-red-carpet-2016-

Me: Britney Spears, how are you doing tonight?

Britney: I'm feeling great. I just posted some more corn to my Instagram and now I'm hungry!

Me: Well, I'm sure you'll be eating up tonight because you're nominated for four awards for Slumber Party. Are you confident you'll be winning?

Britney: Well, the gays are very mad at me that I didn't release the first Make Me... video so I'm not surprised it wasn't nominated but the gays also don't like watching me run around, touching on another girl like I did in Slumber Party so I don't know.

Me: Well, at least you're here. Some Brit Army members are here tonight to see you.

Britney: Oh my! I'm excited to see them! Gotta go though. I need to make sure I kept Myah's closet door locked.

• Upvote 2

wAUBXos.jpg

Ariana-Grande-MTV-VMA-red-carpet-2016-bi

Me: Ariana, how are you doing tonight?

Ariana: Oh, I'm fantastic. Frankie wasn't let on the carpet so I can finally be without him for the next hour, until I need to go inside.

Me: Well, I guess that's great. Anyway, Side To Side is nominated for four awards. You know damn well that I voted for it :asmrchew4: Do you think it'll win?

Ariana: I certainly think I have a high chance. I mean, I told my f**gots to make some noise not long ago so, hopefully, they came through.

Me: Well, I'm rooting for you.

Ariana: Thank you, sweetie.

• Upvote 2

wAUBXos.jpg

lady-gaga-in-prabal-gurung-photo-c2a9-ge

Me: Lady Gaga, how are you doing tonight?

Gaga: I'M REALLY PISSED AT DONALD TRUMP!

Me: Understandable. So, you're nominated for three awards tonight. John Wayne for Best Female Video and Best Pop Video and Perfect Illusion for Best Rock Video. Are you confident you'll win any of them?

Gaga: Well, knowing the gays, I'll definitely win Best Rock Video. Who am I up against? Slash or something?

Me: Imagine Dragons and Paramore.

Gaga: Oh, I'm definitely winning. Anyway, I've gotta go. I have an acoustic album and a rock album to record before I finally give my fans what they want. Bye, bitch.

• Upvote 6

wAUBXos.jpg

katy-perry-2-4b3e6c70-b58c-42e5-9581-e16

Me: Hey, Katy Perry!

Katy: No, it's Miley Cyrus. Can't you tell by the hair?

Me: Are you fucking kidding me? The program told me you were Katy Perry. Who do I need to fire for this?

Katy: No, no, it's me, Katy. I was just kidding!

Me: Oh, thank god. Phew. Anyway, Katy Perry, are you excited to be here?

Katy: Well, I'm very excited to Witness everything happening, which is also the name of my album actually. In fact, it's available for purchase right now and I recommend purchasing it for your own personal liberation. Also, please buy some tickets to my tour. There are tons left.

Me: Anyway, you're nominated for five VMAs tonight, including TWO for Video Of The Year. Do you think you're gonna win?

Katy: Well, I certainly hope I win Best Fight Against The System because I'm up against a bunch of nobodies. I'll cry even more than when I saw Bon Appetit on the iTunes charts.

Me: Well, good luck tonight.

Katy: Thank you. Here's to hoping I don't break a heel. Hahahahahahaha.

• Upvote 3

wAUBXos.jpg

MTV-VMA-RED-CARPET32-superJumbo.jpg

Me: Tinashe, how are you doing tonight?

Tinashe: I'm doing amazing, huntyyy. I'm so glad to not only be here but to be nominated for so many awards!

Me: Four for Slumber Party and one for Company. Are you confident you'll be winning?

Tinashe: With Britney, yes. I'm sure I won't win by myself though because I'm up against Rihanna and Beyonce. There's no way I can do that.

Me: Awww. We love a humble legend.

Tinashe: Well, what can I say? The gays are always bullying me and calling me Tinoshe so I don't know if they'll be voting for you.

Me: Well, I did :fleshlight: so I wish you the best of luck.

Tinashe: Thank you, darling!

• Upvote 1

wAUBXos.jpg

shawn-mendes-mtv-vma-2015-red-carpet-bil

Me: Welcome, Shawn Mendes

Shawn: Hi, no homo.

Me: Hi, that's good to know *giggles* So, you're nominated for Best Male Video tonight. Do you think you'll be winning?

Shawn: Well, no homo, but the gays seem to love me so I hope so.

Me: Why do you keep saying "no homo"? Lol.

Shawn: Oh, it's because I know a lot of people keep saying I give them a gay vibe but I'm not gay so I'm just making it clear that I'm not gay. I love women.

Me: Well, our guests will be very sad to hear that tonight.

Shawn: I like vaginas.

Me: Okay. Well, have fun loving vaginas and good luck.

• Upvote 6