bee

J.Antonoff calls Katy Perry and Gaga throwaways then compares Taylor to MJ

DIKgT1IWsAApqqK.jpg

DIKgT1DXgAAW7HG.jpg

Taylor is already the most hated pop girl, does he really want her to have more hate by association? 

As a Taylor stan even I think what he said was false.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Breakdown said:

Imagine thinking Taylor Swift makes better pop music than Katy and Gaga. The delusion. :wendy26:

That is not the worse part, imagine thinking you can compare Taylor and MJ, you must be retarded :brad:

• Upvote 1

Something sounds very off about this, I have a feeling the "journalist" twisted his words...however...:wendy21:

This bitch Antonoff better keep it cute, I love what he did on Melodrama, 1989 etc, but if he's gonna be throwing shade like this I might just have to expose him with a little something I know :wendy14:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, R A D A R O U T S O L D said:

That is not the worse part, imagine thinking you can compare Taylor and MJ, you must be retarded :brad:

That part I agree with 

Taylor's discography > MJ

38 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

Something sounds very off about this, I have a feeling the "journalist" twisted his words...however...:wendy21:

This bitch Antonoff better keep it cute, I love what he did on Melodrama, 1989 etc, but if he's gonna be throwing shade like this I might just have to expose him with a little something I know :wendy14:

Do it :wendy13:

• Upvote 2