The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Frozen

I really love madonna

Ok I don't actually love her because I never met her before but I love what she stands for. I was just re watching her woman of the year speech and I almost teared up (almost). She's so inspiring and hardworking. She didn't get popular until she was almost 30 and she doesn't have that much vocal ability but yet she is one of the biggest entertainers we will ever have. Madonna has been a victim of sexism and ageism and yet she's still going and she been going since the 80s . I still thinks she rude but inspiring :trisha:

I can proudly say I love all of her albums besides 2. She's one of the most hardworking people in the industry.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

she was younger than 30 when she released Like a Virgin and made headlines let's not

I didn't mean that to be shady. I just meant that she didn't release like a virgin until she was 26 which in the music industry is basically 30 because the industry is so caught up in ageism. I know she had a self titled debut album but like a virgin brought her up to superstardom.

• Upvote 1

Madonna really is THAT bitch in music industry. She was, is and will remain as one of the biggest names, she's a legend :drakeclap: 

8 minutes ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

I can proudly say I love all of her albums besides 2. She's one of the most hardworking people in the industry.

Now sis, it's time you spill the Tea :trisha2: 

• Upvote 1