Sign in to follow this  
Bartier&Bentleys

Nicki Minaj ironically tweets: "be humble"

13 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

This is literally lyrics to Humble. :arieducating:

How literal can you get?

Interesting though, when i post lyrics it's usually because they relate so fucking much to my situation right now. Her posting those lyrics means she can relate to them... so her using lyrics telling a "nigga" to sit down and be humble is literally hilariously ironic.

:lmfao: 

Just now, TeamCardiB said:

Interesting though, when i post lyrics it's usually because they relate so fucking much to my situation right now. Her posting those lyrics means she can relate to them... so her using lyrics telling a "nigga" to sit down and be humble is literally hilariously ironic.

I mean I post lyrics of songs I enjoy after listening to them, so maybe Nicki does that too? Not everyone gone ack the same as yu

1 minute ago, TeamCardiB said:

Interesting though, when i post lyrics it's usually because they relate so fucking much to my situation right now. Her posting those lyrics means she can relate to them... so her using lyrics telling a "*****" to sit down and be humble is literally hilariously ironic.

delete that word sis :wendyw:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ONIKACRAZY said:

I mean I post lyrics of songs I enjoy after listening to them, so maybe Nicki does that too? Not everyone gone ack the same as yu

Whatever helps you sleep at night :kikiki:

Y'all defend everything she does anyway. Even when she bailed her pedo brother outta jail. 

4 minutes ago, TeamCardiB said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night :kikiki:

Y'all defend everything she does anyway. Even when she bailed her pedo brother outta jail. 

You always find a way to connect her brother situation with her thinking it's a drag when it's not.

1 minute ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

You always find a way to connect her brother situation with her thinking it's a drag when it's not.

How is that not a drag? How do you not think that is vile? 

Oh well, you stan vile so i guess i know why. 

Just now, TeamCardiB said:

How is that not a drag? How do you not think that is vile? 

Oh well, you stan vile so i guess i know why. 

What's vile her not posting his bail?

1 hour ago, TeamCardiB said:

I thought the n word was "completely out of bounds" :wtf:.

But onto topic, those lyrics are from Humble, and they're possible shade to TS so who knows :asmrchew2:

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, TeamCardiB said:

Do i honestly have to explain myself? I had the n word in quotation marks which means it was a quote and you can clearly see it was posted in the tweet from which i was quoting. Was i being malicious, even a touch? No. 

Tweet? I didn't see a quoted tweet...:mooshade:

9 minutes ago, TeamCardiB said:

Do i honestly have to explain myself? I had the n word in quotation marks which means it was a quote and you can clearly see it was posted in the tweet from which i was quoting. Was i being malicious, even a touch? No. 

Okay booboo. Didn't think we'd be allowed to actually type it ourselves regardless quote or not xo.

• Upvote 2