Jump to content
The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
New Beginnings

Nicki Minaj ironically tweets: "be humble"

Recommended Posts

Same woman who goes on and on and on and on and on about her chart achievements and how she's "da queen" and "bitches can't touch her" etc etc etc in every verse.

A mess :lmfao: 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

watch her tweet "be natural" soon :wendyw:

Our good mod sis is quaking. :wendyw:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
13 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

This is literally lyrics to Humble. :arieducating:

How literal can you get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting though, when i post lyrics it's usually because they relate so fucking much to my situation right now. Her posting those lyrics means she can relate to them... so her using lyrics telling a "nigga" to sit down and be humble is literally hilariously ironic.

:lmfao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamCardiB said:

Interesting though, when i post lyrics it's usually because they relate so fucking much to my situation right now. Her posting those lyrics means she can relate to them... so her using lyrics telling a "nigga" to sit down and be humble is literally hilariously ironic.

:lmfao: 

I mean I post lyrics of songs I enjoy after listening to them, so maybe Nicki does that too? Not everyone gone ack the same as yu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeamCardiB said:

Interesting though, when i post lyrics it's usually because they relate so fucking much to my situation right now. Her posting those lyrics means she can relate to them... so her using lyrics telling a "*****" to sit down and be humble is literally hilariously ironic.

:lmfao: 

delete that word sis :wendyw:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ONIKACRAZY said:

I mean I post lyrics of songs I enjoy after listening to them, so maybe Nicki does that too? Not everyone gone ack the same as yu

Whatever helps you sleep at night :kikiki:

Y'all defend everything she does anyway. Even when she bailed her pedo brother outta jail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
4 minutes ago, TeamCardiB said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night :kikiki:

Y'all defend everything she does anyway. Even when she bailed her pedo brother outta jail. 

You always find a way to connect her brother situation with her thinking it's a drag when it's not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

You always find a way to connect her brother situation with her thinking it's a drag when it's not.

How is that not a drag? How do you not think that is vile? 

Oh well, you stan vile so i guess i know why. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, TeamCardiB said:

How is that not a drag? How do you not think that is vile? 

Oh well, you stan vile so i guess i know why. 

What's vile her not posting his bail?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×