Sign in to follow this  
Ms. Knee

Beyonce fans say Taylor copied Beyonce

12 minutes ago, bee said:

I said the same thing at Fifth Harmony's album.

Swifter talking about someone else's music being a mess? That's a new one 

2 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

Swifter talking about someone else's music being a mess? That's a new one 

DIIOksKUAAAawt5.jpg

If messy music does that well, why is Fourth Dissonance flopping?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bee said:

DIIOksKUAAAawt5.jpg

If messy music does that well, why is Fourth Dissonance flopping?

Flopping? Their album peaked No.1 in 50 countries and currently No.1 on iTunes worldwide. And must I add Work From Home was certified 2X platinum in the U.K earlier today. They're doing fine 

3 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

Flopping? Their album peaked No.1 in 50 countries and currently No.1 on iTunes worldwide. And must I add Work From Home was certified 2X platinum in the U.K earlier today. They're doing fine 

I like how you bring up Work from home from 7/27 not their current album. It's easy to peak at No. 1 when you have no competition. We'll see how well they do in the coming weeks and if they last past next year.

You're the second 5H fan coming for Taylor. Do you guys not realize that her album pre-order probably got more sales than self-titled and her single will gross more than the album. I love when Taylor messes up.

2 minutes ago, bee said:

I like how you bring up Work from home from 7/27 not their current album. It's easy to peak at No. 1 when you have no competition. We'll see how well they do in the coming weeks and if they last past next year.

You're the second 5H fan coming for Taylor. Do you guys not realize that her album pre-order probably got more sales than self-titled and her single will gross more than the album. I love when Taylor messes up.

WFH literally got the new certification prior to Fifth Harmony release and it applies. They got No.1 after an additional 5+ albums being released on that same day.  It went from me giving my opinion of her messy attempt to conveniently Fifth Harmony's career 

Another fan added: 'Taylor Swift wanna be Beyonce so bad.' 

If anything, Beyoncé would want to be Taylor, the most successful one between the two.

:eartha: