HQzaynmalik

Reputation will be the first album I purchase in years...

That tour strategy is so smart. It's a win-win situation. Real fans get priority while she also busts her album/merchandise sales. I hope she does that for international dates too!

The fact that this is going to work tells you a lot about how big Taylor is. People are going to buy 65 dollar sweaters on top of an already expensive ticket.

Watch her become a billionaire after the tour GtG0zj5.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Human Nature said:

You have so much artists you can start collecting for. I already have every Lady Gaga's albums on CD (except those trashy remixes) and I got True Blue, Like A Prayer, Erotica, The Immaculate Collection and Celebration by Madonna. I have something like seven albums by Bowie and so much more. Tbh I kinda started to get addicted to buying CD's. And tbh the expensive albums.. like new ones, or albums I don't wanna buy myself, I ask them for Christmas or on my birthday. :wendyw:

I need to start buying some Kylie albums since no one else is. :wendy26:

• Upvote 1

I'm going to buy the album off of Taylor's website so that I actually get some boosts for pre-sale priority tickets! Some of the albums I own on CD include: The Fame, Pink Friday, Teenage Dream, PRISM, Joanne, Lemonade, The Fame Monster (Deluxe), Born This Way (Special Edition), ARTPOP and Roman Reloaded.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, EliteFourBrad said:

I'm going to buy the album off of Taylor's website so that I actually get some boosts for pre-sale priority tickets! Some of the albums I own on CD include: The Fame, Pink Friday, Teenage Dream, PRISM, Joanne, Lemonade, The Fame Monster (Deluxe), Born This Way (Special Edition), ARTPOP and Roman Reloaded.

You can buy the album from Target and get the boost too.

3 hours ago, HQzaynmalik said:

... just so I can advance in line for her ticket priority thing. A smart businesswoman.

money-background-Cropped-671x377.jpg 

3 hours ago, Nacht said:

That tour strategy is so smart. It's a win-win situation. Real fans get priority while she also busts her album/merchandise sales. I hope she does that for international dates too!

MTE I THINK SHE'S A GENIUS FOR DOING THIS!!