Sign in to follow this  
badgallaura

Look What You Made Me Do Predicted to Debut at #1

Okay, well, this song sounds like it would appear on some Totally Spies episode, but it's going to debut in the #1 surely lol. It hasn't been 12 hours yet and the song sold 70,000 copies in the USA. She has a whole freaking week to sell more. Despacito has sold about ~3100 copies in the past 5 hours, and at this rate might sell about 15k~17k per day. 

So with a simple math equation, I'm sure it's easy to tell why Taylor will debut at #1.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Impossible Prince said:

You can't know how much a song sold without kworb's predictions. Dgital Sales Data is no longer reliable:rose11:

I don't simply rely on Kworb or Digital Sales Data, I do more research myself. Plus this is a prediction, so it could very well debut at #100 if I'm wrong lol.

• Upvote 1

Anyways, We don't know for sure if she will debut @ 1# without seeing it's Spotify and Radio performance.

:hay: I'm 1000% sure it will, as its digital sales are more than enough to shoot for #2, but like I said, it's my predictions, so I could very well be wrong.

• Upvote 1

Yep, it's definitely going #1

You don't need Spotify or radio when you're song is about to do 150K+ (pure), with that being said, TayLORD for sure will pull amazing #s on Spotify.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jenna said:

Yep, it's definitely going #1

You don't need Spotify or radio when you're song is about to do 150K+ (pure), with that being said, TayLORD for sure will pull amazing #s on Spotify.

What kills me is that this song isn't THAT good and the reviews it's revealing are mixed, and yet she's still smashing :seltaco:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

What kills me is that this song isn't THAT good and the reviews it's revealing are mixed, and yet she's still smashing :seltaco:

It went #1 on iTunes in one minute & is selling 85% more than the other iTunes top 10 songs COMBINED.

• Upvote 1

Poor DJ Khaled he really wanted this 1# :lmfao:

I knowwwwwwwww. He has made so many challenges and even is donating money for winners of certain challenges omg. Like bitch, instead of giving away $11,000, buy 16k copies of WT with that money xd.

• Upvote 3

Do you guys think Taylor can break Adele's record of highest debut in terms of digital sales in a week? Adele's record for Hello is 1,112,000 digital sales. I think it's far fetched honestly lol, but the song is eating people's wallets more than fire.

• Upvote 1