Sign in to follow this  
Bartier&Bentleys

Changes to 'HOT PIPING TEA'

1 minute ago, TeamCardiB said:

Due to several members abusing our BATTLE GROUNDS and NO HOLDS BARRED sections, we have decided to remove these sections from the HOT PIPING TEA widget up top because they have been cluttering that widget up for the last few days and taking away attention and discussion from legitimate music news/charts threads and a lot of members have complained about the tone of the forum feeling too negative. 

So nothing has changed in terms of posting in those sections. There's no added rules. And your freedom of speech is still in tact, so there's no need to come for me lol. 

P.S. Do not tag anyone in drama threads anymore, mods have power to give WPs for doing that. People must venture into those threads on their own free terms. On the flip side of the coin, don't go into those threads, help create drama and THEN complain it. 

- Admin

@VIP @Members @Newbies

:clap: It's a good start :clap:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, TeamCardiB said:

P.S. Do not tag anyone in drama threads anymore, mods have power to give WPs for doing that. People must venture into those threads on their own free terms. On the flip side of the coin, don't go into those threads, help create drama and THEN complain it.

:clap:

• Upvote 3

Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

Can funhouse be brought back to hot piping tea? I much prefer commenting on a random album survivor than seeing NHB :trisha: 

Me too I forgot about that sub forum :oprahcry: I didn't know how much I'd miss it til it was gone :oprahcry: also megarates are dead 

• Upvote 3

This will kill the forum tbh. Most of the activity comes from Battlegrounds.

Good I don't want to see anyone complaining about drama because no one is forcing you to go into battlegrounds or NHB but let's not act like battlegrounds isn't the most active part of the forum that why we're on COP

Just now, TeamCardiB said:

If i bring back FUNHOUSE into hot piping tea who wants to take over the MEGARATE organisation? 

Since SANDCASTLES isn't as active, can I have the events again? I want more games rolling out

• Upvote 3

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Yeah, what happened to the megarates?

People aren't doing it when it's there turn and since Megarates are in the funhouse section you can't really bump the thread for people to see in the HPT section so less participaters as well

Just now, P!nk said:

People aren't doing it when it's there turn and since Megarates are in the funhouse section you can't really bump the thread for people to see in the HPT section so less participaters as well

Yeah, we should put Funhouse back in HPT for sure. Didn't even notice it went away, i kinda just ignored it

• Upvote 2