Jenna

2017: Who's year is it?

In terms of FEMALE ARTISTS.

My obvious pick is;

9d8cb190b84cf47be155266cd7f747d7--lady-g

Gaga, imo, because she started off her massive year with headlining the SB HTS which was the most watched musical event of all time (NFL said it) and then for it to be nominated for 6 Emmy noms which is DOUBLE what the most nominated SB HTS got at the Emmys, she also got the biggest boost ever from a SB HTS performer, 5 songs + 6 albums inside iTunes top 10 & then she scored a top 5 hit with 'Million Reasons' which sold 1M+ pure & is platinum.

She then went on to  be the second female of all time to headline America's biggest festival, Coachella.

She also performed at the Grammys for a fifth time with metal rock legends, Metallica.

She took a little break to shoot ASIB & then went on to her SOLD OUT stadium tour, the tour got massive praise from critics and grossed 21M from 10 shows so far. 

Now, Gaga is getting ready to release her anticipated documentary about the making of 'Joanne' & how she got the SB HTS gig.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I feel that Gaga is winning 2017 so far too. A special mention goes also to Lorde who released the most acclaimed female album of the year.

Just now, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

Lmao only stan would say lady Gaga. I personally would say lorde 

What did Lorde do besides release an acclaimed album that went #1? 

• Upvote 1