The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Frozen

How can you stan Britney Spears and criticize someone's voice

Madonna isn't a great vocalist either but she outsells and outicons your fave. Why? Because music isn't 100% voice. There are other elements involved, you focus too much on vocals, extension and all that stuff and you forget about the actual music.

Just now, Nacht said:

Madonna isn't a great vocalist either but she outsells and outicons your fave. Why? Because music isn't 100% voice. There are other elements involved, you focus too much on vocals, extension and all that stuff and you forget about the actual music.

why are you coming for Madonna? What did she do to you now? :coma3: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ray of Light said:

why are you coming for Madonna? What did she do to you now? :coma3: 

I'm not coming for her at all, actually I'm praising her! She's not a great vocalist tho, that's not a lie! But she is excellent in every other aspect of her music and that's why she's the queen of pop.

1 minute ago, Nacht said:

Who brought up sells I'm taking about singing not selling records. But since we're talking about music mariah carey has better songs and albums than madonna. When I listen to someones music I'm not listening because of how many records they sold. I'm listening for quality. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

Who brought up sells I'm taking about singing not selling records. But since we're talking about music mariah carey has better songs and albums than madonna. When I listen to someones music I'm not listening because of how many records they sold. I'm listening for quality. 

And as I said music isn't 100% vocals. You can create great music without having to be a vocalist. I disagree on the fact that Mariah's discography is better than Madonna's but that's another conversation altogether.

You obviously didn't read the title because you would know I'm talking about a Britney stan criticizing another's singers voice. Nor was I talking about madonna because we both know that Britney hasn't and will never outsell Mariah 

Just now, Nacht said:

Pls tell that to the artists who add 9892893 fioritura lines and endless appoggiatura embellishments TOPPED with countless roulade. I had to say it in a complicated term so stans won't understand and come for me.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nacht said:

And as I said music isn't 100%. You can create great music without having to be a vocalist. I disagree on the fact that Mariah's discography is better than Madonna's but that's another conversation altogether.

You obviously didn't read the title. I was talking about singing ability not how many records someone's sold. Nor was I talking about madonna but you brought her up anyway. We are talking about Britney someone who can't sing. I could care less how many records madonna or Mariah sold because I'm talking about vocal ability not albums sold

Just now, badgallaura said:

Pls tell that to the artists who add 9892893 fioritura lines and endless appoggiatura embellishments TOPPED with countless roulade. I had to say it in a complicated term so stans won't understand and come for me.

tumblr_nieeuja9kl1qgf1i8o1_250.gif 

Just now, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

You obviously didn't read the title. I was talking about singing ability not how many records someone's sold. Nor was I talking about madonna but you brought her up anyway. We are talking about Britney someone who can't sing. I could care less how many records madonna or Mariah sold because I'm talking about vocal ability not albums sold

I'm not talking about records sold now either. Saying that she can't sing is a reach. It's false to say she can't sing, she doesn't have a great technique or voice. That's the truth. If she didn't know how to sing altogether her job wouldn't be the singer. I was saying that you don't have to posses a great voice to make music. I don't see many Britney stans bashing other pop girls for their voices though. They don't criticize others on that aspect at all. Your question is useless.

This is why I can't stand you stans. Let's talk about Britney music and not madonna because the thread isn't about her. You brought  her up to prove what point ?  I can focus on vocal ability because this thread is about vocal ability. Don't change the topic to fit your narrative 

Just now, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

This is why I can't stand you stans. Let's talk about Britney music and not madonna because the thread isn't about her. You brought  her up to prove what point ?  I can focus on vocal ability because this thread is about vocal ability. Don't change the topic to fit your narrative 

I was talking about vocal ability too, making an example of a person that doesn't have the best vocal ability of the world but still makes excellent music. Do you understand that?

Just now, Nacht said:

I'm not talking about records sold now either. Saying that she can't sing is a reach. It's false to say she can't sing, she doesn't have a great technique or voice. That's the truth. If she didn't know how to sing altogether her job wouldn't be the singer. I was saying that you don't have to posses a great voice to make music. I don't see many Britney stans bashing other pop girls for their voices though. They don't criticize others on that aspect at all. Your question is useless.

Just like your commentary on this thread is useless. You are talking about records sold or you wouldn't have brought t up in your original post. Your argument was madonna sells more records even though she doesn't have that much vocal ability. I'm not sure why you brought up madonna in this thread but I digress. I made his thread because I seen a Britney stan bashing  another's singers voice. Regardless I'll say she can't sing whenever I want because she can't