Sign in to follow this  
The Boy

Both OMG and Havana charted on Hot 100 but Angel didn't. Why?

Someone care to explain? :asmrchew1: 

Billboard Hot 100: #81 OMG - Camila Cabello

Billboard Hot 100: #99 Havana - Camila Cabello

Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100: #12 Angel - Fifth Harmony

giphy.gif

Camila is doing slightly better but they all are flopping TBH...

3 minutes ago, The Boy said:

Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100: #12 Angel - Fifth Harmony

Also went #1

Spoiler

in the Billboard + Twitter Top tracks chart.  :poot:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Bleh said:

Also went #1

Hide contents

in the Billboard + Twitter Top tracks chart.  :poot:

OMG I forgot about that. Legends :trisha:

Spoiler

I don't even know what to say anymore ?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

It was released on a Thursday :asmrchew1: and y'all love coming for 5H relying on rap features when these songs would be on the bubbling under too if it weren't for Quavo and Young Thug :asmrchew1:

Every artist is releasing on Thursday nowadays :asmrchew1: but I can slightly agree to the last part even though it's a hypothetical situation only :asmrchew1:

31 minutes ago, justcatchmedemi said:

We all know 5H is flopping because the only talented one left the group, we've been over this :wendy21:

are you serious? normani can outsing demi any day, demi has no talent which is why she relies on fitness to stay relevant.

Just now, Idontknowher said:

are you serious? normani can outsing demi any day, demi has no talent which is why she relies on fitness to stay relevant.

We're talking about Camila vs. 5H :dafuk: 

And I don't see either of them in the Top 10 on iTunes, but go off sis

1 minute ago, justcatchmedemi said:

We're talking about Camila vs. 5H :dafuk: 

And I don't see either of them in the Top 10 on iTunes, but go off sis

giphy.gif

Demi only has a top ten right now because selena actually acknowledged her song on twitter. If only you could close your mouth with the 5H slander like your fave closed her gap 

1 minute ago, Idontknowher said:

giphy.gif

Demi only has a top ten right now because selena actually acknowledged her song on twitter. If only you could close your mouth with the 5H slander like your fave closed her gap 

Wrong song :wendy17: "Tell Me You Love Me" is #6 (we're not talking about SNS, the one Selena "acknowledged").

And girl, Selena couldn't even get herself to stay in the Top 10, what makes you think she had the power to keep Demi up there? The delusion.

1 minute ago, justcatchmedemi said:

Wrong song :wendy17: "Tell Me You Love Me" is #6 (we're not talking about SNS, the one Selena "acknowledged").

And girl, Selena couldn't even get herself to stay in the Top 10, what makes you think she had the power to keep Demi up there? The delusion.

The reason why selena is struggling with staying in the top ten is because the music industry is out to get her. She's had a successful career and has one of the best singing voice compared to other popgirls. She was the only pop girl slaying recently and now she's flopping and it's probably because of shady labels. Meanwhile Demi is only succeding because of payola and tweets from relevant celebs 

5 minutes ago, Idontknowher said:

The reason why selena is struggling with staying in the top ten is beca the music industry is out to get her. She's had a successful career and has one of the best singing voice compared to other popgirls. She was the only pop girl slaying recently and now she's flopping and it's probably because of shady labels. Meanwhile Demi is only succeding because of payola and tweets from relevant celebs 

I know you didn't just say Selena Gomez has one of the best singing voices :eartha:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, justcatchmedemi said:

I know you didn't just say Selena Gomez has one of the best singing voices :eartha:

You heard it right sweetie, she has a calm smoothing voice, don't get the appeal of demi's screaming "singing" voice. I've actually attended a selena concert where she hit a whistle note but i can't find it on youtube . When will demi?

7 minutes ago, Idontknowher said:

You heard it right sweetie, she has a calm smoothing voice, don't get the appeal of demi's screaming "singing" voice. I've actually attended a selena concert where she hit a whistle note but i can't find it on youtube . When will demi?

It would have to exist first :wendy14:

• Upvote 1