Sign in to follow this  

Is it hypocritical to call Selena talentless when you stan Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton?

I mean... really. How are you gonna call Selena talentless when you stan actual talentless bitches like Lindsay and Paris? :wendyk:

But i also stan Legendtina Goduilera, the L(egend)O(f)T(he)U(nited)S(tates) so your shade is weak.

And let me tell you, Lindsay went Platinum on pure sales alone and didn't need streams, much more than we can say for Seltaco  :keshabye:

• Upvote 6

OH and Lindsay is an iconic actress with iconic movies under her belt 

(talentless where?)

Paris makes millions being a DJ, having a successful business, and being the queen of reality tv.

Come again, you tried at least :keshabye:

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Stars Are Blind said:

But i also stan Legendtina Goduilera, the L(egend)O(f)T(he)U(nited)S(tates) so your shade is weak.

And let me tell you, Lindsay went Platinum on pure sales alone and didn't need streams, much more than we can say for Seltaco  :keshabye:

4 minutes ago, Stars Are Blind said:

(talentless where?)

Paris makes millions being a DJ, having a successful business, and being the queen of reality tv.

my wig is ORBITING :wendyk:

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Stars Are Blind said:

Why are you bringing someone else who's irrelevant to the discussion? You stanning one (or more) person with talent does not take away from the fact that you say Selena has no talent but you stan two talentless girls who can't sing for shit. Sales has NOTHING to do with it. :keshabye:

31 minutes ago, Stars Are Blind said:

(talentless where?)

What does making lots of money or being in iconic movies have to do with talent? Are the Kardashians talented? Stop deflecting :keshabye:

1 minute ago, Dangerous Woman said:

Why are you bringing someone else who's irrelevant to the discussion? You stanning one (or more) person with talent does not take away from the fact that you say Selena has no talent but you stan two talentless girls who can't sing for shit. Sales has NOTHING to do with it. :keshabye:

Because you're coming for 'people I stan' but neglect to mention the main vocalist I stan? :wendy23:

It has a lot to do with it, because that means people buy talent. She still sings better than seltaco, so i don't know why you insist on always self dragging? :wendy19:

1 minute ago, Dangerous Woman said:

What does making lots of money or being in iconic movies have to do with talent? Are the Kardashians talented? Stop deflecting :keshabye:

Because she's a great actress? And iconic in them? Her talent gets people talking?

And Paris even outsang Seltaco, and outacted in House of Wax. :wendy30:

1 minute ago, Stars Are Blind said:

Because you're coming for 'people I stan' but neglect to mention the main vocalist I stan? :wendy23:

It has a lot to do with it, because that means people buy talent. She still sings better than seltaco, so i don't know why you insist on always self dragging? :wendy19:

Because she's a great actress? And iconic in them? Her talent gets people talking?

And Paris even outsang Seltaco, and outacted in House of Wax. :wendy30:

Why should I mention every artist you stan though? They have nothing to do with the subject at hand. I'm not saying you stan only talentless bitches, but it's hypocritical to say Selena has no talent when you stan two people who clearly don't have any.

The fact that you think Lindsay or Paris has better vocals than Selena says a lot about you, the fucking delusion :lmfao: I don't know why people think sales or impact always equals talent, you must be really dumb to believe that.

2 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

Why should I mention every artist you stan though? They have nothing to do with the subject at hand. I'm not saying you stan only talentless bitches, but it's hypocritical to say Selena has no talent when you stan two people who clearly don't have any.

The fact that you think Lindsay or Paris has better vocals than Selena says a lot about you, the fucking delusion :lmfao: I don't know why people think sales or impact always equals talent, you must be really dumb to believe that.

How is it hypocritical? Even Wendy said Selena ain't shit, just an untalented Selena Quintanilla wannabe :lmfao: 

Selena can't even sing live without being inaudible, at least Lindsay can sing.

Obviously if they're good, people will buy their music, no? :keshabye:

Do better, sis. Do better. Stan better.

47 minutes ago, Stars Are Blind said:

47 minutes ago, Stars Are Blind said:

(talentless where?)

:wendy28:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Stars Are Blind said:

How is it hypocritical? Even Wendy said Selena ain't shit, just an untalented Selena Quintanilla wannabe :lmfao: 

Selena can't even sing live without being inaudible, at least Lindsay can sing.

Obviously if they're good, people will buy their music, no? :keshabye:

Do better, sis. Do better. Stan better.

What does Wendy's opinion have to do with anything? :lmfao: You're really dumb, for real. So Jake Paul is talented per your definiton? The Kardashians are? etc. You're deflecting. Call me when you can actually stay on topic for once :keshabye: And I won't take any advice on who to stan from YOU of all people

Omg at people licking his ass and making him think he can actually drag :keshabye: You all need jesus.

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

What does Wendy's opinion have to do with anything? :lmfao: You're really dumb, for real. So Jake Paul is talented per your definiton? The Kardashians are? etc. You're deflecting. Call me when you can actually stay on topic for once :keshabye: And I won't take any advice on who to stan from YOU of all people

I was on topic, do you want to go back and read the people agreeing with me? :keshabye: you're the one who seems to deflect when I tell you that others agree that Seltaco is talentless. But thanks for trying, and failing, yet again.

This whole 'edgy' act you have against me, it's not cute. It's tired. Grow up. :keshabye:

3 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

Omg at people licking his ass and making him think he can actually drag :keshabye: You all need jesus.

Mad that your threads don't work out the way you want them to?

if you knew how to drag, it wouldn't be happening 

90a795507726d311fa2ba3ad47196008.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stars Are Blind said:

I was on topic, do you want to go back and read the people agreeing with me? :keshabye: you're the one who seems to deflect when I tell you that others agree that Seltaco is talentless. But thanks for trying, and failing, yet again.

This whole 'edgy' act you have against me, it's not cute. It's tired. Grow up. :keshabye:

You're not at all on topic and you're really dumb. The people "agreeing" with you really have to go, they're making you think you can actually drag when you're embarrassing. inb4 you come for my drags but girl, I've never in my life been dragged by you no matter how much you want it to be true :keshabye: