The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Scarlett O'Hara

Is Nicki the most tragic pop girl to date?

Let's get into it...

She has no #1s, no Grammys and no acclaim :ravenknows:

Her entire persona is a Lady Gaga and Beyoncé knock off :ravenknows:

She lies about her stats on social media :ravenknows:

She thinks she's tough because she "called out" Miley at the VMAs yet Lil Kim called her a bitch, poser, fraud, hoe, cunt etc. And she didn't say a peep :ravenknows:

She lies about having full control of her career, yet she put the blame on someone else for that disgusting anti-semitic lyric video :ravenknows:

She body shames, is racist, homophobic and anti-semitic :ravenknows:

She bailed her rapist pedophile brother out of prison :ravenknows:

Her stanbase is the laughing stock of the stan world :ravenknows:

So with the cards on the table... is she tragic or is she tragic?

• Upvote 6

I'm here for the shit show that will soon develop in this thread!

giphy.webp

30 minutes ago, bee said:

I can't believe she thought Anaconda deserved video of the year over Bad Blood :lmfao:

it had just as much impact :wendy19: 

42 minutes ago, Farrah Fawcett said:

She bailed her rapist pedophile brother out of prison :ravenknows:

oh shit :roserun::brad: i wasnt ready 

43 minutes ago, Farrah Fawcett said:

She lies about her stats on social media :ravenknows:

oop :eartha::eartha::eartha: im weaaaaaak skskjhfygfuwkewf

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

it had just as much impact :wendy19: 

Bad Blood broke its Vevo record and actually had a storyline. If they had the same impact why did one win a Grammy while the other remains forgotten.

The only impact it had was the memes that came out of that tragic lap dance.

I'm here since people tagged me :madgebye: Nothing interesting here, just the same pressedT stans that have used the same receipts since 2010 :madgebye:

As for your points, you're reaching too far for your arms to handle by saying she has no acclaim :ravenknows: She's considered the queen of rap and one of the best lyricists of our time by every respected outlet :ravenknows: And the GRAMMYs clearly don't hate her since they've given her 10 nominations :ravenknows: They've just decided that Eminem and Kendrick should win those awards instead :ravenknows: As for the lyric video, you're reaching once again by saying that she doesn't have "creative control" when other people are handling a lyric video :ravenknows: It's a fucking lyric video :ravenknows: I couldn't give a rats ass what she put behind a bunch of words to push her singles :ravenknows: As for rapist brother, her mother did it. I've already had to say that too many times :madgebye: What else is on there? :madgebye: She's proved many times that she loves and supports the gays :madgebye: Racist? Where the fuck did that come from? :madgebye: As for her stanbase, fight me, bitch :ravenknows:

I could say so much more about Taylor but I have some shit to get done today so I'm keeping it cute :nickiprague1:

• Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

I'm here since people tagged me :madgebye: Nothing interesting here, just the same pressedT stans that have used the same receipts since 2010 :madgebye:

As for your points, you're reaching too far for your arms to handle by saying she has no acclaim :ravenknows: She's considered the queen of rap and one of the best lyricists of our time by every respected outlet :ravenknows: And the GRAMMYs clearly don't hate her since they've given her 10 nominations :ravenknows: They've just decided that Eminem and Kendrick should win those awards instead :ravenknows: As for the lyric video, you're reaching once again by saying that she doesn't have "creative control" when other people are handling a lyric video :ravenknows: It's a fucking lyric video :ravenknows: I couldn't give a rats ass what she put behind a bunch of words to push her singles :ravenknows: As for rapist brother, her mother did it. I've already had to say that too many times :madgebye: What else is on there? :madgebye: She's proved many times that she loves and supports the gays :madgebye: Racist? Where the fuck did that come from? :madgebye: As for her stanbase, fight me, bitch :ravenknows:

I could say so much more about Taylor but I have some shit to get done today so I'm keeping it cute :nickiprague1:

1. I love how u didn't instantly dislike the post and be petty. The Swifties have learned from the master of pettiness herself :eartha: 

2. U don't need to trash ha I already dragged ha to filth :eartha: 

• Upvote 1