Jump to content
COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

HQzaynmalik

Demi stans coming for Taylor Swift. I've seen it all

Recommended Posts

Demi fans really think she took all the attention off Taylor Swift's album announcement today by announcing her album (that will debut at #4)  afterwards.

Just when you think you've seen it all :eartha:

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

OMG that delusional tweet.

:wendy17:

Imagine thinking that Demi Lovato could be able to divert the attention from Taylor Swift in any way, shape or form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

It's OK when a Taylor stan shares this and writes 'Katy: swish swish music vid- Taylor:' why it is not OK when a Demi stan does this? :um1:

+ it is very obvious that this is a joke. y'all are dramatic af.

Well, Taylor is bigger than Katy so it works in that situation.

Demi being bigger or more important than Taylor in any aspect though? :eartha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Not the Lofatics thinking anyone cared about her album announcement outside of their fanbase when ALL eyes were on Taylor :eartha: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FlorianLovato said:

it's going to be at #2 the least, Shania can't outperform Demi, Shania's SPS will be horrible :wendy1:

Shania has 3 diamond albums in the USA. One went double diamond (20x platinum) in the USA alone sis...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Not the Lofatics thinking anyone cared about her album announcement outside of their fanbase when ALL eyes were on Taylor :eartha: 

And all eyes will still be on Taylor up until her album. Even on Demo's release date people will care more about Taylor coming :eartha:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HQzaynmalik said:

Well, Taylor is bigger than Katy so it works in that situation.

Demi being bigger or more important than Taylor in any aspect though? :eartha:

 

5 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

it is very obvious that this is a joke. y'all are dramatic af.

can't deal with your delusional ass anymore you think that Taylor is the only one singer on this earth that sells thousands millions of records while other girls outsold her everywhere. :xtunabye: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ray of Light said:

 

can't deal with your delusional ass anymore you think that Taylor is the only one singer on this earth that sells thousands millions of records while other girls outsold her everywhere. :xtunabye: 

Well... I'm not living in the past like someone :wendy21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HQzaynmalik said:

Shania has 3 diamond albums in the USA. One went double diamond (20x platinum) in the USA alone sis...

yet that was ages ago and even if she'll have huge pure sales, again her streaming won't even exist and her singles so far (sadly) failed so all I'm saying is I'm not surprised if this album won't do as good at all for Shania if even an appearance at Fallon can't make her songs improve chart-wise :wendy14:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×