HQzaynmalik

Demi stans coming for Taylor Swift. I've seen it all

OMG that delusional tweet.

:wendy17:

Imagine thinking that Demi Lovato could be able to divert the attention from Taylor Swift in any way, shape or form.

2 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

It's OK when a Taylor stan shares this and writes 'Katy: swish swish music vid- Taylor:' why it is not OK when a Demi stan does this? :um1:

+ it is very obvious that this is a joke. y'all are dramatic af.

Well, Taylor is bigger than Katy so it works in that situation.

Demi being bigger or more important than Taylor in any aspect though? :eartha:

• Downvote 1

Not the Lofatics thinking anyone cared about her album announcement outside of their fanbase when ALL eyes were on Taylor :eartha: 

Just now, FlorianLovato said:

it's going to be at #2 the least, Shania can't outperform Demi, Shania's SPS will be horrible :wendy1:

Shania has 3 diamond albums in the USA. One went double diamond (20x platinum) in the USA alone sis...

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Not the Lofatics thinking anyone cared about her album announcement outside of their fanbase when ALL eyes were on Taylor :eartha: 

And all eyes will still be on Taylor up until her album. Even on Demo's release date people will care more about Taylor coming :eartha:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, HQzaynmalik said:

Well, Taylor is bigger than Katy so it works in that situation.

Demi being bigger or more important than Taylor in any aspect though? :eartha:

5 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

it is very obvious that this is a joke. y'all are dramatic af.

can't deal with your delusional ass anymore you think that Taylor is the only one singer on this earth that sells thousands millions of records while other girls outsold her everywhere. :xtunabye: 

1 minute ago, Ray of Light said:

can't deal with your delusional ass anymore you think that Taylor is the only one singer on this earth that sells thousands millions of records while other girls outsold her everywhere. :xtunabye: 

Well... I'm not living in the past like someone :wendy21:

3 minutes ago, HQzaynmalik said:

Shania has 3 diamond albums in the USA. One went double diamond (20x platinum) in the USA alone sis...

yet that was ages ago and even if she'll have huge pure sales, again her streaming won't even exist and her singles so far (sadly) failed so all I'm saying is I'm not surprised if this album won't do as good at all for Shania if even an appearance at Fallon can't make her songs improve chart-wise :wendy14:

Just now, FlorianLovato said:

yet that was ages ago and even if she'll have huge pure sales, again her streaming won't even exist and her singles so far (sadly) failed so all I'm saying is I'm not surprised if this album won't do as good at all for Shania if even an appearance at Fallon can't make her songs improve chart-wise :wendy14:

We'll see. I didn't think Blake Shelton would block Ariana from #1 and he did. Americans and their country music.

Just now, Ray of Light said:

well that ''past'' outsells taytay's flat ass on everywhere focus on your nobody from One Direction :mariahbye: 

Oldonna has been around for 50 years and has 30 albums, of course she has outsold.

Wanna compare 1989 vs Rebel Heart? 

Just now, HQzaynmalik said:

Madonna has been around for 30+ years and has 13 studio albums,4 Greatest Hits albums, 60 Billboard 100 songs, 7 Grammy Awards, 2 Golden Globes, 300M+ records sold, 7 Tours ( she grossed 1B from those tours btw), $800 Million net worth.

Wanna compare Legend and taytay?

Fixed for your delusional ass hun :mariahbye: 

as I said worry about your nobody from One Direction. Because his career is falling harder than Witness on the charts. :ny1: 

2 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

Fixed for your delusional ass hun :mariahbye: 

as I said worry about your nobody from One Direction. Because his career is falling harder than Witness on the charts. :ny1: 

You keep coming back to drag another one of my stans that no one is currently talking about because you can't drag Taylor.

This is pathetic :eartha:

Buy Timeless on Friday 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HQzaynmalik said:

You keep coming back to drag another one of my stans that no one is talking about because you can't drag Taylor. This is pathetic :eartha:

Buy Timeless on Friday 

well I didn't came here for to drag anybody else tho. I came here to say that you took it from a twitter stan (which all twitter stans are sharing dumbass tweets to troll others or joke to others anyways) and I found it very funny I even liked and rted it They did the same to the other artists. Why were you so pressed over this tweet? C'mon I want some answers. :tea: