Dr3ch

ATRL has forsaken me.

Hey everybody, my name is Seth, I am 22 years old and I live in Germany. Currently, I am studying International Business, which I really enjoy and yeah, there's that. 

I only stan Rihanna since she is the Queen but I also listen to all the pop girls... I just love music in general.

Oh I almost forgot: I am gay (big shocker).

So basically ATRL is getting on my nerves since the mods there are crazy... the close and warn everything, you can't say anything. It used to be good but now it's really tiring. The only good mod is KWORB, I will say that.

You guys will learn to love me.

mariah-shades.gif

• Upvote 5

Just now, bee said:

Don't expect much, the mods here are starting to get corrupt and warn anyone who their friends ask them too.

Welcome though!

Sounds amazing.:wendy20: But I will allow myself to make a proper judgment...

4 minutes ago, bee said:

Don't expect much, the mods here are starting to get corrupt and warn anyone who their friends ask them too.

Welcome though!

I just checked your WPs, your first two were given by YOUR friend and fellow swiftie life13swift who is also one of the nicest, non-trouble making members there is 

:lmfao: 

• Upvote 2

Just now, TeamCardiB said:

I just checked your WPs, your first two were given by YOUR friend and fellow swiftie life13swift who is also one of the nicest, non-trouble making members there is 

:lmfao: 

I'm not denying I deserved the first one, I clearly broke a rule and didn't see how offensive my words could be. But the second one was not given by a friend and don't act like the person who it was about isn't close to some of the mods.

2 minutes ago, bee said:

I'm not denying I deserved the first one, I clearly broke a rule and didn't see how offensive my words could be. But the second one was not given by a friend and don't act like the person who it was about isn't close to some of the mods.

I read the post you got warned for, you were clearly trying to make a personal insult through a proxy lmao... anyway it's so last week and i'm surprised you are still hung up about it. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TeamCardiB said:

I read the post you got warned for, you were clearly trying to make a personal insult through a proxy lmao... anyway it's so last week and i'm surprised you are still hung up about it. 

I'm hung up on it because it was brought up in another thread. I don't think it was bullying, it was a response to bullying that I was subjected to myself, but we can talk about it in the nhb thread I'm making if you still up to argue.

2 minutes ago, Rumors said:

Hi! Welcome sis. We're actually nice mods, we just don't let people bully others on here :keshabye:

I am all about anti-bullying, I hate it... But I don't see the point in giving me a WP for a thread called "Terrible Secrets"