bee

I'm a bitch!

1 minute ago, Kylie Minogue said:

can't relate tbh :asmrchew4:

I would never tell someone to kill themselves, but don't act like you haven't shaded a single person once :cheryl:

• Upvote 1

Disgusting and I'm sorry for that girl for what she is going through.

I hope the people that think its funny to bully someone realize its a reason for people to commit suicide? Think about that. Even though you hate someone so much: Do you wanna be the reason a person dies?

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dirkje said:

Disgusting and I'm sorry for that girl for what she is going through.

I hope the people that think its funny to bully someone realize its a reason for people to commit suicide? Think about that. Even though you hate someone so much: Do you wanna be the reason a person dies?

Now you're making me feel sad.

I never bully people directly, I just make fun of celebs on forums. I'm not one of those people who goes in comments and says rude things I understand that it affects even celebrities.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, bee said:

I never bully people directly, I just make fun of celebs on forums. I'm not one of those people who goes in comments and says rude things I understand that it affects even celebrities.

As long as you know where the line is. 

Normani got cyberbullied heavenly and got in therapy for all the nasty things they said about her on the internet. In my opinion it doesnt matter how famous someone is. Its still a person. Which is why I dont really post in Battlegrounds.  

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, bee said:

This is so me minus the getting bullied at school, I usually do the bullying at school :asmrchew1:

That is not you being bitchy 

that is you not being the human you should be

you have to bully others that have so much more just so they can go down to the level your at 

I am absolutely disgusted 

Change yourself from now on people have feelings too it could lead them to suicide 

i am not joking

and one more thing

17 minutes ago, bee said:

No shade but you got WP's for bullying another member on here, and using something personal as a means to attack..

6 minutes ago, Rumors said:

No shade but you got WP's for bullying another member on here, and using something personal as a means to attack..

You guys felt that I was bullying them. 

It was a joke and a good one at that.

Also the person it was targeted at went on a freaking spree calling me names the day before and instead of ignoring me decided to dislike all my posts the next even after I apologized. I have never gone out of my way to personally attack someone unless it was in defense.

I like how you(mods) gave me wp for that but there's literally a thread that allows you to bully other members without saying their names. I didn't know my own profile was off limits from putting down my thoughts.

@Rumors You've got some nerve trying to expose me for bullying when what you said to me was even worse. Did you get 2 WPs as well?

"because you're too much of a loser to get your own love interest"

4 minutes ago, bee said:

@Rumors You've got some nerve trying to expose me for bullying when what you said to me was even worse. Did you get 2 WPs as well?

Why didnt you quote the entire thing? That was a statement involving tswift fans and why they buy her music, that wasnt TO YOU. But thanks for trying. 

2 minutes ago, Rumors said:

Why didnt you quote the entire thing? That was a statement involving tswift fans and why they buy her music, that wasnt TO YOU. But thanks for trying. 

Cuw3PH9.png

Not any better. Doesn't dismiss the fact that you called me a loser :asmrchew1:

Notice how I stick to dragging faves like it's intended and you have to get personal.

15 minutes ago, bee said:

You guys felt that I was bullying them. 

It was a joke and a good one at that.

Also the person it was targeted at went on a freaking spree calling me names the day before and instead of ignoring me decided to dislike all my posts the next even after I apologized. I have never gone out of my way to personally attack someone unless it was in defense.

I like how you(mods) gave me wp for that but there's literally a thread that allows you to bully other members without saying their names. I didn't know my own profile was off limits from putting down my thoughts.

We got you for the status update you made that you soon took down, we didnt get you for NHB.

And btw why would you make fun of someones struggles like that? Being a decent human being isnt hard.

Just now, bee said:

Cuw3PH9.png

Not any better. Doesn't dismiss the fact that you called me a loser :asmrchew1:

I called the fanbase desperate loser hoes :wendy4: 

But go ahead and play the victim sis, you stan the correct person for that :asmrchew3:

Just now, Rumors said:

We got you for the status update you made that you soon took down, we didnt get you for NHB.

And btw why would you make fun of someones struggles like that? Being a decent human being isnt hard.

Ok, I literally said I posted it on my status. I still think it was an unjust wp, but I didn't argue it because I know how close you are to them.

• Downvote 1

Just now, bee said:

Ok, I literally said I posted it on my status. I still think it was an unjust wp, but I didn't argue it because I know how close you are to them.

i didnt give you the WP tho :wendy4: so i dont know why youre saying i did.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rumors said:

i didnt give you the WP tho :wendy4: so i dont know why youre saying i did.

That's not the point of anything though.

You're trying to drag me for bullying when imo I don't think I did anythinig wp worthy and you yourself are no better.

• Downvote 1