The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

raindrops

Make an EP out of "Dangerous Woman" songs!

1. Knew Better/Forever Boy

2. Greedy

3. Thinking Bout You

4. Focus

ummm and that's it, the only 3 (4?!?!) good songs on the album.

Decent tier:

Be Alright

Into you

Dangerous Woman

Moonlight

Sometimes

Everything else on the album is just "meh" or bad to me. huge downgrade from "My everything" That was an AMAZING album!! This is is 4-6/10... very forgettable (unpopular opinion) should've called the album Moonlight a lot of these tracks feel soooo phoned in.

2 minutes ago, PopStar said:

1. Knew Better/Forever Boy

2. Greedy

3. Thinking Bout You

4. Focus

ummm and that's it, the only 3 (4?!?!) great songs on the album.

Decent tier:

Be Alright

Into you

Dangerous Woman

Moonlight

Sometimes

Everything else on the album is just "meh" or bad to me. huge downgrade from "My everything" That was an AMAZING album!! This is is 4-6/10... very forgettable (unpopular opinion) should've called the album Moonlight a lot of these tracks feel soooo phoned in.

1- How do you have the nerve to put Into You and Dangerous Woman on a "decent tier", Into You specially has been called pop perfection and one of the songs that saved pop in 2016. :tinasheeducating: 

2- DW got higher metacritic scores than My Everything, it got a score of about 71 while My Everything was in the 60's :arieducating: 

3- The album isn't forgettable, it's still selling a few thousands copies a week more than a year after it's release and more than 5 months after the last single was released. :wendy27: 

4- IMO, Moonlight is not as memorable of a title as Dangerous Woman. Songs like Greedy, Into You and Everyday would feel very out of place in an album called Moonlight

6 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

1- How do you have the nerve to put Into You and Dangerous Woman on a "decent tier", Into You specially has been called pop perfection and one of the songs that saved pop in 2016. :tinasheeducating: 

2- DW got higher metacritic scores than My Everything, it got a score of about 71 while My Everything was in the 60's :arieducating: 

3- The album isn't forgettable, it's still selling a few thousands copies a week more than a year after it's release and more than 5 months after the last single was released. :wendy27: 

4- IMO, Moonlight is not as memorable of a title as Dangerous Woman. Songs like Greedy, Into You and Everyday would feel very out of place in an album called Moonlight

Sorry that I think Into You is boring and overrated like most of those songs? Feel the same about Run Away With Me... Dangerous Woman is just...there... so is Moonlight

its forgettable TO ME, that's an opinion lol! I legitimately forgot about it until this thread.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, PopStar said:

Sorry that I think Into You is boring and overrated like most of those songs? Feel the same about Run Away With Me... Dangerous Woman is just...there... so is Moonlight

its forgettable TO ME, that's an opinion lol! I legitimately forgot about it until this thread.

Whatever helps you sleep at night sis :oprahchew: 

Guest IsThatSaraS

1. Moonlight

2. Be Alright

3. Side To Side

4. Bad Decisions

5. Leave Me Lonely

6. Dangerous Woman

1. Dangerous Woman;
  2. Greedy;
  3. Touch It;
  4. Knew Better / Forever Boy;