The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Moebius

Taylor Swift is petty hypocrite

Just now, fenty said:

prince did the newspaper thing too

[IMG]

also yeah taylor's been petty :deadbanana: 

also why is that gif of asmrthechew putting on lipstick so satisfying  :deadbanana:

I correlated the two because the papers were about them and their Reputation (TM) :D 

• Upvote 1

GIRL. About Katy it wasn't just the dancers she stole from her, she also claimed that Katy said some unhappy stuff about her to her face and she couldn't understand whether she was joking or not. It should be admired anyway the fact that she conveyed her emotions about betrayal in a beautiful songs instead of starting online feuds like Kim and Kanye do. If fans sell material including her copyrighted work without her consent that is illegal. She has every right to sue everyone making profit out of her hard work. Katy doesn't care about the fact that she released her albums on streaming platforms the same day of Witness and she said it, why should you be mad about it? Swish Swish has been available for purchase for months now, if people ain't buying it it's not Taylor's fault and her song won't divert attention from that song because it ain't getting attention anyway.

1 minute ago, bee said:

:lucifer:

Don't act like you won't stay up all night and bop to her new song.

Who gives a fuck about her personality if she releases good music.

BBYYYYYYY USING MY GIF AS YOUR AVI :trisha: 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

SCREAMED at you acting like Gaga was the first to do a newspaper print? Was Gaga alive when Gutenberg invented the printing press? giphy.webp

How is she "bullying" Katy when she hasn't mentioned her in God knows how long? Katy is the one who's talked about her a dozen times since KP4 began. Play it cool?  giphy.webp

She released her albums on streaming platforms because she hit a milestone of 100 million digital records and 1989 cracked 10M worldwide. You check for her but you can't even check for basic facts? giphy.webp

And so fuck if she releases anything the same day as Katy? The music industry isn't a hair salon, do you expect people to decide who releases when? giphy.webp

• Upvote 4

YES, I always get so annoyed when people are mad at Katy about the feud. The fued had already been happening for some time before TAYLOR brought it into the mainstream to promote her album through a song she claimed was feminist. Good grief. In my opinion, Katy has every right to try and profit off of the fued until Taylor apologizes or acknowledges Katy's attempts at mending it. Taylor's delusional and hypocritical stans get mad at Katy for doing the exact same thing Taylor did. It drives me nuts. :joanne:

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Farrah Fawcett said:

SCREAMED at you acting like Gaga was the first to do a newspaper print? Was Gaga alive when Gutenberg invented the printing press? 

How is she "bullying" Katy when she hasn't mentioned her in God knows how long? Katy is the one who's talked about her a dozen times since KP4 began. Play it cool?  

She released her albums on streaming platforms because she hit a milestone of 100 million digital records and 1989 cracked 10M worldwide. You check for her but you can't even check for basic facts? 

And so fuck if she releases anything the same day as Katy? The music industry isn't a hair salon, do you expect people to decide who releases when? 

1. How is that even fucking relevant?

2. Read my points?

3. Isn't it really fucking convenient how your albums gets those 10M sales THE EXACT SAME DAY the one you're feuding with releases their FUCKING ALBUM?

4. Because it's shady, again, read my points.

3 minutes ago, Farrah Fawcett said:

SCREAMED at you acting like Gaga was the first to do a newspaper print? Was Gaga alive when Gutenberg invented the printing press? giphy.webp

How is she "bullying" Katy when she hasn't mentioned her in God knows how long? Katy is the one who's talked about her a dozen times since KP4 began. Play it cool?  giphy.webp

She released her albums on streaming platforms because she hit a milestone of 100 million digital records and 1989 cracked 10M worldwide. You check for her but you can't even check for basic facts? giphy.webp

And so fuck if she releases anything the same day as Katy? The music industry isn't a hair salon, do you expect people to decide who releases when? giphy.webp

I'm sure Taylor hitting both those milestones right before Katy released her album was a coincidence. :wendy5:

• Upvote 1