Sign in to follow this  
HQzaynmalik

Taylor gets more buzz than anyone else. Why?

Because she is the biggest musician around today. She can sell millions of albums AND millions of singles. No one else can do that.

30b228c6-db5d-4105-aa38-bbe0533f3cc5.gif 

Buy the lead single "Timeless" on August 25 from the album "Reputation", out on November 10.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bleh said:

She appeals to middle class white america. :gretchy:

Doesn't explain her world wide success though?

Stop trying to diminish her success by making it a race thing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, HQzaynmalik said:

I don't even care for Rihanna but I can agree to that because of her impressive single sales and good album sales. She doesn't come close to Taylor in albums though.

Rih sold about 55~60M with albums. I think Taylor sold the same or a bit less. Only difference is that Rih has more albums so by ratio, Taylor had more success with her albums than Rih (except for GGGB), so I can agree Riri isn't as strong as Taytay in this field :hay:

Because she's the perfect white blonde tall 'sweet' sensitive girl, which is the 'ideal' woman for media/history; she started as this young innocent blonde princess naive girl which is perfect to sell, fact that she does; she writes cheap lyrics that anyone can relate; she makes catchy songs that anyone can sing; her voice is flat so anyone can sing on her tone, etc. I can go on... :explainga:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Narcotic said:

Because she's the perfect white blonde tall 'sweet' sensitive girl, which is the 'ideal' woman for media/history; she started as this young innocent blonde princess naive girl which is perfect to sell, fact that she does; she writes cheap lyrics that anyone can relate; she makes catchy songs that anyone can sing; her voice is flat so anyone can sing on her tone, etc. I can go on... :explainga:

Looking at your signature

tumblr_inline_oajr9nsbcV1tydegi_500.gif 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Narcotic said:

Sounds like you're describing Britney tbh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Narcotic said:

Just like Britney huh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Maren Swift said:

Sounds like you're describing Britney tbh.

11 minutes ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

Just like Britney huh

31 minutes ago, HQzaynmalik said:

Looking at your signature

tumblr_inline_oajr9nsbcV1tydegi_500.gif 

Britney lost this image at 2007, i thought you guys knew this, maybe you were all too young when this happened :gretchki:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Narcotic said:

Britney lost this image at 2007, i thought you guys knew this, maybe you were all too young when this happened :gretchki:

Britney "writes" and "sings" cheap lyrics too.well at least her many songwriters and ghost singers do those things for her. Britney makes catchy lyrics that anyone can sing . You're literally point blank describing Britney. A Britney stan talking about someone's voice is laughable 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

Britney "writes" and "sings" cheap lyrics too.well at least her many songwriters and ghost singers do those things for her. Britney makes catchy lyrics that anyone can sing . You're literally point blank describing Britney. A Britney stan talking about someone's voice is laughable 

I guess you weren't not only too young in 2007 but you're still that young, you don't know how to read, how cute! How old were you in 2007, dear?

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Narcotic said:

I guess you weren't not only too young in 2007 but you're still that young, you don't know how to read, how cute! How old were you in 2007, dear?

You're just another delusional stan. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1