Homojénik

Roar is outselling any Taylor single right now why ?

Roar is a great song and imo is better than the lead single Shake It Off.

Let's talk about how a 3 year old album (1989) is charting higher than Witness released this year?

Katy is a single singer. Producers and songwriters like Max Martin, Dr. Luke and Bonnie McKee do 90% of the work on her songs while she just has to get to the studio and record her verses. We can see how bad she does without Dr. Luke to produce EVERYTHING she does since the only album he is not featured on is Witness and it is the one that flopped the most. Katy without Dr. Luke is nothing, nobody cares about her and Witness is proof enough to my statement. Back to your question, Roar was bigger because it was a pre-packaged song made by hit makers and half copied from Brave. Katy might be credited as a writer but her actual contribute to the song is more questionable than Beyonce's writing contribute on Lemonade. Taylor is an album artist. She doesn't just release a bunch of unconnected songs produced by always the same people hoping that it will be enough to train the album like Katy does, Taylor actually creates projects with songs that are connected to each other and tell a cohesive story from different point of views. That is why Taylor's albums outsell any album released by Katy. One of them just focuses on making hits, the other one actually creates music.

Just now, Nacht said:

Katy is a single singer. Producers and songwriters like Max Martin, Dr. Luke and Bonnie McKee do 90% of the work on her songs while she just has to get to the studio and record her verses. We can see how bad she does without Dr. Luke to produce EVERYTHING she does since the only album he is not featured on is Witness and it is the one that flopped the most. Katy without Dr. Luke is nothing, nobody cares about her and Witness is proof enough to my statement. Back to your question, Roar was bigger because it was a pre-packaged song made by hit makers and half copied from Brave. Katy might be credited as a writer but her actual contribute to the song is more questionable than Beyonce's writing contribute on Lemonade. Taylor is an album artist. She doesn't just release a bunch of unconnected songs produced by always the same people hoping that it will be enough to train the album like Katy does, Taylor actually creates projects with songs that are connected to each other and tell a cohesive story from different point of views. That is why Taylor's albums outsell any album released by Katy. One of them just focuses on making hits, the other one actually creates music.

This Bitch Got some nerves:wendy21:Glad u told her those facts

• Upvote 1

Just now, Homojénik said:

Just like your duplicate accounts :wendy24: 

How desperate a person has to be to make dupes and upvote their original account with them ? :wendy1:

Won't change the fact that ur great is embarrassing and tired:roserun:

4 minutes ago, Nacht said:

and that's the true tea.

:wendy21:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nacht said:

Katy is a single singer. Producers and songwriters like Max Martin, Dr. Luke and Bonnie McKee do 90% of the work on her songs while she just has to get to the studio and record her verses. 

Wrong, she co wrotes every single song. 

10 minutes ago, Nacht said:

We can see how bad she does without Dr. Luke to produce EVERYTHING she does since the only album he is not featured on is Witness and it is the one that flopped the most. Katy without Dr. Luke is nothing, nobody cares about her and Witness is proof enough to my statement

Quality =/ Quantity. 

GP does not care bc it was a risky era and she's paying for it. Witness is a great album. 

12 minutes ago, Nacht said:

One of them just focuses on making hits, the other one actually creates music.

Taylor is literally the most calculated singer ever. She focuses on making hits too, maybe even more than Katy. 

Not you degrading Katy on your whole post :umwat:

• Upvote 3

Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

You're one to talk about faves being embarrassing and tired :eartha: 

U silly Donkey...I'm talking about a thread not Katy...IU'll never see me compa Re 5H to someone who stomps thwm 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

If your gonna say that I want receipts :asmrchew1: 

Max Martin, Dr. Luke and Bonnie McKee contribution to Katy's discography: I Kissed A Girl (no Bonnie), Hot 'n' Cold (no Bonnie), California Girls, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away (no Bonnie), E.T. (no Bonnie), Part Of Me, Wide Awake, Roar, Legendary Lovers, Birthday, Walking On Air (no Dr. Luke), Unconditionally (no Bonnie), Dark Horse, This Is How We Do (no Dr. Luke), International Smile (no Bonnie), Ghost, Love Me (no Dr. Luke and Bonnie). You can see how the three of them alone made basically 100% of Katy's hits and most known songs.

Max Martin also produced CTTR, BA, Witness, Hey Hey Hey and Roulette.

What would Katy be without them? It's a question we'll never know the answer to since she got rid only of Dr. Luke and Bonnie for Witness and still flopped. What if we she got rid of Max Martin too? She would be absolutely nothing. She isn't capable of doing anything different than what she's being doing since OOTB because she always chooses the same people to work with, they are behind her career and anything she is.

Probably because Katy Perry has been everywhere during the past 6 months and Taylor Swift has been in a media blackout? Nice to see that Katy song, from half a decade ago when she used to be popular, slaying at #183. I'm sure this is contributing wonderfully to her ticket sales!

5 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

Wrong, she co wrotes every single song. 

Quality =/ Quantity. 

GP does not care bc it was a risky era and she's paying for it. Witness is a great album. 

Taylor is literally the most calculated singer ever. She focuses on making hits too, maybe even more than Katy. 

Not you degrading Katy on your whole post :umwat:

Witness is not a great album, in fact it got worse critiques than Halsey's album. Taylor doesn't focus on making hits, her first number 1 was from 1989, her fifth album. But she always makes sure of creating quality content in her albums!

10 minutes ago, Impossible Prince said:

Taking a credit from a woman who co wrote EVERY song on her discography? :umwat:

Beyoncé co-wrote every song on Lemonade too but her actual collaboration on it is very questionable, same goes for Katy. What has she actually written? One or two words?

2 minutes ago, Nacht said:

Max Martin, Dr. Luke and Bonnie McKee contribution to Katy's discography: I Kissed A Girl (no Bonnie), Hot 'n' Cold (no Bonnie), California Girls, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away (no Bonnie), E.T. (no Bonnie), Part Of Me, Wide Awake, Roar, Legendary Lovers, Birthday, Walking On Air (no Dr. Luke), Unconditionally (no Bonnie), Dark Horse, This Is How We Do (no Dr. Luke), International Smile (no Bonnie), Ghost, Love Me (no Dr. Luke and Bonnie). You can see how the three of them alone made basically 100% of Katy's hits and most known songs.

Max Martin also produced CTTR, BA, Witness, Hey Hey Hey and Roulette.

What would Katy be without them? It's a question we'll never know the answer to since she got rid only of Dr. Luke and Bonnie for Witness and still flopped. What if we she got rid of Max Martin too? She would be absolutely nothing. She isn't capable of doing anything different than what she's being doing since OOTB because she always chooses the same people to work with, they are behind her career and anything she is.

A worthless prostitute. 

1 minute ago, Nacht said:

Witness is not a great album, in fact it got worse critiques than Halsey's album. Taylor doesn't focus on making hits, her first number 1 was from 1989, her fifth album. But she always makes sure of creating quality content in her albums!

Beyoncé co-wrote every song on Lemonade too but her actual collaboration on it is very questionable, same goes for Katy. What has she actually written? One or two words?

Actually, it was ''We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'' from her fourth album, but your point is executed perfectly.

You're doing amazing sweetie.

• Upvote 1