Sign in to follow this  
Bartier&Bentleys

Little Mix paying McDonalds wages to their music video dancers

27 minutes ago, TeamCardiB said:

Minimum wage for 18 year olds is about $16. They would get closer to $200. 

MINIMUM WAGE IS THAT HIGH IN MCDONALDS??!?!?!?! BITCH I'M DROPPING MY COLLEGE EDUCATION AND COMING TO WORK THERE.

SUPPOSEDLY 6 HOURS PER DAY, THAT'S 96$. IN A MONTH, THAT'S 2880$. WITH SOME PROMOTIONS AND SHIT IN THE UPCOMING YEAR, THAT'S ABOUT 3000$ PER MONTH. HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. WITHOUT A DEGREE. I'M IN.

3 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

MINIMUM WAGE IS THAT HIGH IN MCDONALDS??!?!?!?! BITCH I'M DROPPING MY COLLEGE EDUCATION AND COMING TO WORK THERE.

SUPPOSEDLY 6 HOURS PER DAY, THAT'S 96$. IN A MONTH, THAT'S 2880$. WITH SOME PROMOTIONS AND SHIT IN THE UPCOMING YEAR, THAT'S ABOUT 3000$ PER MONTH. HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. WITHOUT A DEGREE. I'M IN.

The cost of living is higher though! $2880 a month isn't huge

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

The cost of living is higher though! $2880 a month isn't huge

Yeah I was sure there is a catch xD. 2880$ is minimum wage.. with 30 days straight of work; so it would be about 2200$ish with weekends. It does balance each other out with the costs of living and such, but damn, if only I have some relatives there where I can live with them while I get that much lol.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TeamCardiB said:

With my business and my work i clear about a k a week. I save only half of that. Rent, bills, car, food = at least $500 a week.

It all adds up WAY too quick. i spend about $500 a fortnight which includes rent (share a house with 3 other people) not to mention how much fucking food costs

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Believe In Furler said:

It all adds up WAY too quick. i spend about $500 a fortnight which includes rent (share a house with 3 other people) not to mention how much fucking food costs

Sis i had uber eats 3 times in the last 2 weeks... Almost a $100 for 3 meals... LOL

2 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

Yeah I was sure there is a catch xD. 2880$ is minimum wage.. with 30 days straight of work; so it would be about 2200$ish with weekends. It does balance each other out with the costs of living and such, but damn, if only I have some relatives there where I can live with them while I get that much lol.

It's a lovely country! Not to mention free healthcare (to an extent) and heaps of paid holidays :roseshook:

• Upvote 1