Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Bartier&Bentleys

Little Mix paying McDonalds wages to their music video dancers

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, TeamCardiB said:

Minimum wage for 18 year olds is about $16. They would get closer to $200. 

MINIMUM WAGE IS THAT HIGH IN MCDONALDS??!?!?!?! BITCH I'M DROPPING MY COLLEGE EDUCATION AND COMING TO WORK THERE.

SUPPOSEDLY 6 HOURS PER DAY, THAT'S 96$. IN A MONTH, THAT'S 2880$. WITH SOME PROMOTIONS AND SHIT IN THE UPCOMING YEAR, THAT'S ABOUT 3000$ PER MONTH. HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. WITHOUT A DEGREE. I'M IN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

MINIMUM WAGE IS THAT HIGH IN MCDONALDS??!?!?!?! BITCH I'M DROPPING MY COLLEGE EDUCATION AND COMING TO WORK THERE.

SUPPOSEDLY 6 HOURS PER DAY, THAT'S 96$. IN A MONTH, THAT'S 2880$. WITH SOME PROMOTIONS AND SHIT IN THE UPCOMING YEAR, THAT'S ABOUT 3000$ PER MONTH. HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. WITHOUT A DEGREE. I'M IN.

The cost of living is higher though! $2880 a month isn't huge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Believe In Furler said:

The cost of living is higher though! $2880 a month isn't huge

Yeah I was sure there is a catch xD. 2880$ is minimum wage.. with 30 days straight of work; so it would be about 2200$ish with weekends. It does balance each other out with the costs of living and such, but damn, if only I have some relatives there where I can live with them while I get that much lol.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamCardiB said:

With my business and my work i clear about a k a week. I save only half of that. Rent, bills, car, food = at least $500 a week.

It all adds up WAY too quick. i spend about $500 a fortnight which includes rent (share a house with 3 other people) not to mention how much fucking food costs

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Believe In Furler said:

It all adds up WAY too quick. i spend about $500 a fortnight which includes rent (share a house with 3 other people) not to mention how much fucking food costs

Sis i had uber eats 3 times in the last 2 weeks... Almost a $100 for 3 meals... LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

Yeah I was sure there is a catch xD. 2880$ is minimum wage.. with 30 days straight of work; so it would be about 2200$ish with weekends. It does balance each other out with the costs of living and such, but damn, if only I have some relatives there where I can live with them while I get that much lol.

It's a lovely country! Not to mention free healthcare (to an extent) and heaps of paid holidays :roseshook:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×