The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Khris

Lady Gaga - Princess Die

Possibly one of Gaga's best & most emotional songs of all time despite being released officially and finished. She only performed it live during the Born This Way Ball and could never get through the song without breaking down. She had stated several times that the song was inspired by her own thoughts and also the famous, Princess Diana. I don't think I can ever die in peace until I hear the final version of this song.

More Performances :

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Khris said:

:rose11: @youshouldappreciate the effort i put into this thread 

henny im a gaga stan i been knew all this before you had the idea of making a thread about it
now, that username, i need 2 cunfirm smth

1 minute ago, Moebius said:

henny im a gaga stan i been knew all this before you had the idea of making a thread about it
now, that username, i need 2 cunfirm smth

i didn't make this thread bc i just found out about the song sis..... i made it bc it seems to have been forgotten but i wont let ha 

giphy.gif giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Khris said:

Possibly one of Gaga's best & most emotional songs of all time despite being released officially and finished. She only performed it live during the Born This Way Ball and could never get through the song without breaking down. She had stated several times that the song was inspired by her own thoughts and also the famous, Princess Diana. I don't think I can ever die in peace until I hear the final version of this song.

More Performances :

Hide contents

omg that lowkey made me cry tbh :wendy26:

• Upvote 1