The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
spazattack

Maroon 5 - What Lovers Do (feat. SZA) | August 30

4 minutes ago, praisethelorde said:

Good for SZA get that exposure sis, but Maroon 5 always do trash music ,remember that they last single was a collaboration with Kendrick Lamar and it was garbage.

They haven't ALWAYS done trash music, don't force it now lol. Don't Wanna Know was pretty horrible (not even King Kendrick could save that mess and I am a stan), but Cold with Future was cute. Not the best, but cute. 

Just now, spazattack said:

I asked! And it will be delivered! SZA getting that promo and hoping to save Maroon 5 from the dark route they've found themselves on. 

No shade but you're the first Maroon 5 stan I've seen on here. :wendy16:

Spoiler

But if you like it I love it! :wendy21:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, spazattack said:

They haven't ALWAYS done trash music, don't force it now lol. Don't Wanna Know was pretty horrible (not even King Kendrick could save that mess and I am a stan), but Cold with Future was cute. Not the best, but cute. 

IWBSBL was their last good album  their music has been a decline since then. :trisha3:

2 minutes ago, Kylie Minogue said:

No shade but you're the first Maroon 5 stan I've seen on here. :wendy16:

Reveal hidden contents

But if you like it I love it! :wendy21:

I can tell! I will happily be the apart of the few [prob only, lbr]!

b8.gif

I will, however, call them out when they do some stupid shit [*glares at Don't Wanna Know*] lol. So far, this SZA collab has me shook and in stan mode! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, spazattack said:

I can tell! I will happily be the apart of the few [prob only, lbr]!

b8.gif

I will, however, call them out when they do some stupid shit [*glares at Don't Wanna Know*] lol. So far, this SZA collab has me shook and in stan mode! 

I forgot how hot Adam Levine was! :legend:

Spoiler

:gretchen8::gretchen8::gretchen8:

• Upvote 2

Just now, praisethelorde said:

IWBSBL was their last good album  their music has been a decline since then. :trisha3:

Hands All Over was pretty damn good too tho! After that, I will agree about the decline. They def focused their attention to radio success and got lazy af. Overexposed was def their worst, and V was half good half Overexposed Side B. I have faith in their progression tho! Hope that milk is whole cuz you deserve more than skim!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

I can't wait to hear this, I love Maroon 5 and the snippet sounds SO GOOD :wendy18:

Dont Wanna Know was absolute garbage and Cold was...eh so I really hope they give it to us good because Overexposed isn't too great apart from the singles.

I must be the only one who loves V though :wendy21:

Coming Back For You is my underrated bop ❤️

• Upvote 1

"Interscope confirms that the song will launch at 9PM PT (midnight ET) on the night of Tuesday, August 29. It will presumably be available on all major digital platforms.

The 3 minute, 20 second track will be also be available for immediate radio airplay, with the following Tuesday (September 5) counting as its official impact date."

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif 

• Upvote 1