R U READY? COP Phase 2.0 IS COMING... Read more... ×
COP 2nd Annual Grammy Awards Read more... ×

Frozen

Mariah will NEVA be irrelevant

You hear me. Moo will never be irrelevant . Let's just get that clear. She is the queen of Christmas. She is a legend. She is relevant every Christmas and will always be. Her Christmas album outsold your faves best selling album you hear me. Not madonna old ass or Ariana grande forgetful ass will ever hold a candle to mariah relevance ok thankyou :wendy9:

Y'all can shade her for being fat or whatever but she will always be relevant. Let's see if we can say the same about Selena and Ariana :wendy11:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Ray of Light said:

who is the second richest celebrity? who has sold 300M+ records?Madonna.  Who is now stuck at Vegas? who is the relevant only 31st of December? Mariah.

I love madonna calm down, it's nothing wrong with aging. Mariah and madonna are both rich so it's not need to argue about money they're good. That's he whole point Mariah will always be relevant rather it's only in December or not. Which is not true because her name makes headlines everyday. If she didn't WANT to be in Vegas she would be. She is not stuck she wanted to do vegas

Just now, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

I love madonna calm down, it's nothing wrong with aging. Mariah and madonna are both rich so it's not need to argue about money they're good. That's he whole point Mariah will always be relevant rather it's only in December or not. Which is not true because her name makes headlines everyday. If she didn't WANT to be in Vegas she would be. She is not stuck she wanted to do vegas

Then do not drag other artists for no reason. Say your fucking opinion and leave. There is no need to drama. That's why people are downvoting and complaining and reporting you to Admins.

7 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

Then do not drag other artists for no reason. Say your fucking opinion and leave. There is no need to drama. That's why people are downvoting and complaining and reporting you to Admins.

You're mad because I talked about your fav in the battlegrounds. Shut the hell up you sound dumb. I am saying my fucking opinion or this thread would not have been made. You're going to report me to an admin because I called madonna old ? You sound unstable and you're just plain annoying. I'll drag whoever I want in battlegrounds you annoying stan. How is calling an artist old in battlegrounds drama ? I'm not attacking any member so stfu and stop commenting on my threads.

• Upvote 1

You're mad because I talked about your fav in the battlegrounds. Shut the hell up you sound dumb. I am saying my fucking opinion or this thread would not have been made. You're going to report me to an admin because I called madonna old ? You sound unstable and you're just plain annoying. I'll drag whoever I want in battlegrounds you annoying stan

You are the only one who is annoying. I didn't report you bc you called Madonna as 'old' I reported your bc you were rude to other members and you are downvoting people for no reason you're literally a sperm waste on this earth. Your opinions are full of delusion COP members are SICK of you please log outta from your acc ount and never come back. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

You are the only one who is annoying. I didn't report you bc you called Madonna as 'old' I reported your bc you were rude to other members and you are downvoting people for no reason you're literally a sperm waste on this earth. Your opinions are full of delusion COP members are SICK of you please log outta from your acc ount and never come back. 

What member was I rude to in this thread. Speak in the present darling because I didn't personally attack anyone in this thread. You're bringing up drama from days ago because you want upvotes and relevancy off of my name. My opinion is my opinion. I can say how I feel. Just because you feel my opinions are deluded doesn't mean it's not true. If anything you're the delusional one still thinking madonna is the #1 artist.  Consider yourself reported for your personal attack. Please tell why your bring up why you reported me days ago on this thread ? For the 10th time stop commenting in all my threads if you hate me so much 

2 minutes ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

What member was I rude to in this thread. Speak in the present darling because I didn't personally attack anyone in this thread. You're bringing up drama from days ago because you want upvotes and relevancy off of my name. My opinion is my opinion. I can say how I feel. Just because you feel my opinions are deluded doesn't mean it's not true. If anything you're the delusional one still thinking madonna is the #1 artist.  Consider yourself reported for your personal attack. Please tell why your bring up why you reported me days ago on this thread ?

:ny1: your name? YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A NAME YOU STUPID KID 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ray of Light said:

:ny1: your name? YOU DONT EVEN A NAME YOU STUPID KID 

You dont even a name ? You want attention and upvotes bye go comment in your friends threads since your so well liked 

You dont even a name ? You want attention and upvotes bye go comment in your friends threads since your so well liked 

You are the one who wants attention. I'm not the only one who got lots of downvotes from others for being delulu. Yes I'm commenting on my friends threads is this a problem to you? Wow you're so pressed 

7 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

9 minutes ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

You're mad because I talked about your fav in the battlegrounds. Shut the hell up you sound dumb. I am saying my fucking opinion or this thread would not have been made. You're going to report me to an admin because I called madonna old ? You sound unstable and you're just plain annoying. I'll drag whoever I want in battlegrounds you annoying stan. How is calling an artist old in battlegrounds drama ? I'm not attacking any member so stfu and stop commenting on my threads.

You both really want that WP right?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

The irony of you telling me to say my fucking opinion and leave when you're doing the complete opposite while personally attacking me. Stop making yourself look bad for attention. Don't take your family troubles out on me. I can shade any artist I want in battlegrounds and there nothing you can do about it. You brought up people downvoting me and reporting me on this thread why ?

2 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

You are the one who wants attention. I'm not the only one who got lots of downvotes from others for being delulu. Yes I'm commenting on my friends threads is this a problem to you? Wow you're so pressed 

The only one who seems pressed is you. I told you to comment on your friends threads because you clearly hate me so why did you continue hopping in every single thread I make. The only one pressed is you because you're writing me novels because I called madonna old . You wouldn't be in this thread still commenting if you didn't want attention. I don't live off of upvotes are downvotes it doesn't matter