ACT2

If the ARTPOP era wasn't delayed...

from GagaDaily http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/243346-if-the-artpop-era-wasnt-delayed/

..it would have slayed your faves YAS GAWD TONGUE POP DEATH DROP :bon:

:poot:

"A radio/single edit of Aura with the instrumentals of the chorus in the beginning, as the lead single, would have shook the industry. Bad Romance 2.0 without having to be a Bad Romance copy (cough Judas cough). Commercially it would have most likely peaked at #2 or even #1 if it had a huge first week buzz. Remember, it was the time Harlem Shake was at #1, EDM was popular and Aura's chorus is the best in the album :diane:

The second single should have been G.U.Y and since back then Zedd was popular they should have promoted it as G.U.Y (feat. Zedd) :lolly: kind of like Break Free of Ariana. It would have slayed clubs, radio and streaming tbh. Def. would have gone top5.

The album sales would have also been better cause....duh, no Katy drama, no ARTPOP is outdated, no Gaga is a flop. Probably 500k its first week SPS :lolly:

Then after the first 2 singles being hard edm, Gypsy could have been the third one and it would have slayed cause it's as radio friendly as it gets. Top3 or top5 smash in the bag.

The 4th single, DWUW (feat. Xtina), could have been a Fall-Winter RnB smash since by the end of 2013 EDM was starting to fade.

Then in the begging of 2014 they should have released MANiCURE since every GP member and Billboard love it and quite frankly it is one of the most pop songs in the album. Would have probably slayed radio, a top10 hit easily imo  :queenga:

And last but not least, to promote the tour, the last single should have been Applause. It would eded the era perfectly and it would have also been a hit, kind of like Paparazzi was a hit even tho it the last single of TF :stalkga:

This thread is just to show that ARTPOP would have slayed 2013-2014 and it flopped for our sins :giveup::giveup::giveup: "

my opinion: IF THE VMAS ALSO DIDNT SCRAP THE ORIGINAL APPLAUSE PERFORMANCE SHE WOULD HAVE SLAYED US WITH A DARK ERA AND ACT 2  BUT YOU HAD TO JINX IT

7 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

The ARTPOP era is over, get used to it :keshabye: 

7 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

Delusional little monsters as source ? :eartha: 

5 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

And I thought I didn't have a life :poot:

4 minutes ago, RoseColouredBoy said:

Monsters are embarrassing.

In The End Its My Opinion And I Am Sharing It Not that i care for your response

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Homojénik said:

You're sharing ''your'' opinion on a pop forum, do you expect us to not response ? 

giphy.gif

i said i wont care not dont respond i respect everyones reply 

giphy.gif