Sign in to follow this  
CoryisaCunt

What's your Zodiac Sign?

2 minutes ago, neonnights said:

Same omg. I don’t think there are many Leos on this forum. 

REALLY? that's great! :gaycat7:

well, you're the only leo i know now, lol. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/22/2017 at 10:08 AM, Winter Bird said:

I'm an Aquarius, like Harry Styles. :stress:

Also, I love astrology so I know most of my birthchart. Aquarius sun, Pisces Moon and Aries rising sign.

I was gonna post mine but I posted here already... mess. :stress:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Winter Bird said:

I was gonna post mine but I posted here already... mess. :stress:

I have a Taurus moon and a Libra rising. Most people think I’m ridiculous or even a little nuts for knowing my chart or even bothering to know it, and I’m just like maybe I am a little crazy :rly:

14 minutes ago, neonnights said:

I have a Taurus moon and a Libra rising. Most people think I’m ridiculous or even a little nuts for knowing my chart or even bothering to know it, and I’m just like maybe I am a little crazy :rly:

A Leo with a Libra Rising, you must be pretty flirty haha. And same, I even know my boyfriend's and some friend's charts. :rly: I don't necessarily believe in the compatibility part of astrology but it's still so much fun. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Winter Bird said:

A Leo with a Libra Rising, you must be pretty flirty haha. And same, I even know my boyfriend's and some friend's charts. :rly: I don't necessarily believe in the compatibility part of astrology but it's still so much fun. 

You have no idea :kelly: Sometimes I do it without even noticing. What sign is your boyfriend? I don’t necessarily believe in the compatibility either. At least not fully. I’m friends with a lot of Pisces people and while romantically it’s a shit show, we’re actually really good friends even though most astrologers say it’s not possible.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, neonnights said:

You have no idea :kelly: Sometimes I do it without even noticing. What sign is your boyfriend? I don’t necessarily believe in the compatibility either. At least not fully. I’m friends with a lot of Pisces people and while romantically it’s a shit show, we’re actually really good friends even though most astrologers say it’s not possible.

My boyfriend is a Libra, he's very flirty too hahaha. I think most people with a libra sun or rising sign tend to be very very flirty and charming without even knowing. Leos can be very flirty and confident too so you have an interesting combination there. :wendyw: My friends are all Capricorns and Virgos, we aren't supposed to get along so idk. And omg I love Pisces people, they're so cute. I have a Pisces moon so I get them most of the time.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Winter Bird said:

My boyfriend is a Libra, he's very flirty too hahaha. I think most people with a libra sun or rising sign tend to be very very flirty and charming without even knowing. Leos can be very flirty and confident too so you have an interesting combination there. :wendyw: My friends are all Capricorns and Virgos, we aren't supposed to get along so idk. And omg I love Pisces people, they're so cute. I have a Pisces moon so I get them most of the time.

One of my ex-boyfriends is an Aquarius with an Aries rising like yourself. He’s the only one I hold up in a pretty decent regard. I get along with a lot of Aquarius people as well, and it would be ideal to date one, because I feel they can tolerate, deal with and understand a lot, but I think they make better lifelong friends for Leos in the long run. 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, neonnights said:

One of my ex-boyfriends is an Aquarius with an Aries rising like yourself. He’s the only one I hold up in a pretty decent regard. I get along with a lot of Aquarius people as well, and it would be ideal to date one, because I feel they can tolerate, deal with and understand a lot, but I think they make better lifelong friends for Leos in the long run. 

Yeah, we are very loyal as friends. Leos are loyal also. I like some leos, but I wouldn't date them 'cause y'all can be a mess haha. I love it tho. :rly:

• Upvote 1