1. 1. Multiple choice is open.

• Ariana Grande (Arianators)
    • Lana Del Rey
    • Kesha (Animals)
    • Lorde
    • Eminem
    • Azealia Banks
    • Iggy Azalea (Azaleans)
    • Nicki Minaj (Barbz/Kenz or The Kingdom)
    • KPOP Stans
    • Halsey
    • Cardi B
    • Ed Sheeran
    • Jake Paul (does he even ha a stan base?)

soo I created the Part 1 several weeks ago  and now it's time for the Part 2 :wendy24: 

I haven't put some celebrities and their fanbase on part 1 because I forgot :madgefall: 

now it's time for it. Enjoy ladies and gentlemen. 

Image result for madonna kiss gif

If you want to take a look at part 1;

Spoiler

• Upvote 1

I was going to vote for Kpop stans but they aren't toxic, just annoying :wendy3: I voted Azealia because a lot of her stans are a bunch of trolls that always have something negative to say, like their fav :wendy27: I love watching them shook every time Azealia praises Nicki on Twitter :wendy27:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nicki Minaj said:

I was going to vote for Kpop stans but they aren't toxic, just annoying :wendy3: I voted Azealia because a lot of her stans are a bunch of trolls that always have something negative to say, like their fav :wendy27: I love watching them shook every time Azealia praises Nicki on Twitter :wendy27:

I can see no lies sis wendy_tea.gif

• Upvote 1

I didn't even know Cardi B exists prior to the buzz from her new single and she has a stanbase already? Lol.

I had to vote for the Barbies lol. I get really annoyed when they drag Rihanna into an argument, like, why?? It has been happening for a while now. Nicki is amazing and the Navy loves her, so I have no fucking clue why they drag my fave in an argument with someone way less successful.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

I hate how I voted Barbz while you just posted. I love you but not the Barbz :hay:.

• Upvote 2

Lana's fans. Some of them feel the urge to shade Lorde and her fans because she's the new queen of alternative with more praise and recognition by critics than any alternative girl has ever had.

:wendytea:

26 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

I didn't even know Cardi B exists prior to the buzz from her new single and she has a stanbase already? Lol.

I had to vote for the Barbies lol. I get really annoyed when they drag Rihanna into an argument, like, why?? It has been happening for a while now. Nicki is amazing and the Navy loves her, so I have no fucking clue why they drag my fave in an argument with someone way less successful.

It's a two way street, sis :jan2: I see the navy dragging Onika all the time and I seriously don't know how it started :jan2: although their only argument is "Rihanna has #1s" anyway :wendy27: The Barbz didn't fight back until Rihanna liked Remy's post on Instagram :jan2: but oh well :wendy25: I hope they post a pic together soon and just end it all cuz I love them both :wendy25:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

although their only argument is "Rihanna has #1s" anyway :wendy27: 

LOL its times like these that you show yourself to be the delusional barb you try and not portray yourself to be :lmfao: 

The navy have a LOT more receipts than that but that one triggers you the most because it's 15 times as many #1's as Icki has :lmfao: 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TeamCardiB said:

LOL its times like these that you show yourself to be the delusional barb you try and not portray yourself to be :lmfao: 

The navy have a LOT more receipts than that but that one triggers you the most because it's 15 times as many #1's as Icki has :lmfao: 

It is though. Almost every Navy/Barbz fight I've seen has consisted of the Rihanna stans tweeting about #1s, the Nicki stans responding with links to bad performances or #1 albums and it ends there unless they bring abortions or Chris Brown into it :wendy30:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicki Minaj said:

It is though. Almost every Navy/Barbz fight I've seen has consisted of the Rihanna stans tweeting about #1s, the Nicki stans responding with links to bad performances or #1 albums and it ends there unless they bring abortions or Chris Brown into it :wendy30:

Of course that pack of vile cunts would bring those things into it :disgusted: 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

It's a two way street, sis :jan2: I see the navy dragging Onika all the time and I seriously don't know how it started :jan2: although their only argument is "Rihanna has #1s" anyway :wendy27: The Barbz didn't fight back until Rihanna liked Remy's post on Instagram :jan2: but oh well :wendy25: I hope they post a pic together soon and just end it all cuz I love them both :wendy25:

Don't get me wrong, but I think the Navy uses the #1s argument because it's the one thing Minaj lacks, given all her entries; so therefore the other receipts aren't necessary. No shade, just stating my thoughts.

As for Rih's Instagram like, I think of it as individuals support to Remy rather than an attack at Nicki because Minooj and Rihoohoo are great buddies.

However, I reaalllly don't know how it all started, and I don't think there's a way of knowing, but the Navy doesn't try and compare Rihanna with anyone considering the very high standard she's at, so I would assume it started from the Barbz.

But who knows, it could be a Rih stan who began it all, but regardless of who began the argument, I can't help but feel ticked when the Barbs try and compare Nicki to Rihanna, ya know? I mean, the two are plenty successful but Rih is.. well.. on another level.

Lol I'm trying to word this argument without sounding shade or insulting your fave cuz I love both (but not the other Barbz :hay:), so take everything I said with a grain of salt.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Nacht said:

Lana's fans. Some of them feel the urge to shade Lorde and her fans because she's the new queen of alternative with more praise and recognition by critics than any alternative girl has ever had.

:wendytea:

I like both of them (well, I stan Lorde, surprise), so I feel offended in every Lana vs. Lorde battleground situations. GSKkn4D.png

• Upvote 3