Jump to content
The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Britney Spears

Marry, Kill, Fuck; Female Celebs Edition

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

Fuck @CUZiCAN, marry @P!nk and kill myself :britney1:

Usher, Chris Brown and Trey Songz.

But this is the female version of the game :rip: 

i guess fuck Trey, marry Usher and kill Chris.

Beyoncé, Kelly and Michelle :wendy7: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

But this is the female version of the game :rip: 

i guess fuck Trey, marry Usher and kill Chris.

Beyoncé, Kelly and Michelle :wendy7: 

marry beyoncé, fuck kelly, is michelle still alive anyway?

gaga, stefani, joanne :disgusted:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hunty said:

marry beyoncé, fuck kelly, is michelle still alive anyway?

gaga, stefani, joanne :disgusted:

Marry Stefani, fuck Gaga, kill joanne cause she fucking dead anyway. 

 

Trump, Katie Hopkins, Harvey Weinstein 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hunty said:

marry perrie cuz that rhymes, kill jade cuz idk ha and fuck ally i guess

miranda sings, liza koshy, superwoman

Marry Miranda, literally don’t know who the other two are :laughcry: but fuck Superwoman and kill Liza

 

Clint Howard, Steve Buscemi, Michael Berryman

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

Marry Miranda, literally don’t know who the other two are :laughcry: but fuck Superwoman and kill Liza

 

Clint Howard, Steve Buscemi, Michael Berryman

 

 

sis

Spoiler

female celebs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×