EliteFourBrad

Why is Beyonce considered "untouchable" and a "queen"?

I have literally barely never seen anyone go against Bey ever, and the response they always get is "she's a queen" or "she's untouchable". Well the tea is that, no one is untouchable.  :wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea:

Bey stans are insane too, completely ruining careers and being ignorant bees. I for one think she does have some good stuff, but she is horribly overrated and Lemonade isn't even the best album from last year, s/t is Bey's best and that's the tea! :wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea::wendytea:

And Gaga is the real queen giving Bey her last relevant hit called Telephone!

4 minutes ago, EliteFourBrad said:

that's not true at all actually :umwat:

and her delusional stans are the only ones that think she's a 'queen' and 'untouchable' tbh

• Upvote 3

Because she is. Bey and Gaga are tied as the best performers of this generation. They have the whole package. Singing, dancing, songwriting, acting, creativity. Bey's just a better dancer and Gaga's a better songwriter (cuz we all know how questionable Bey's writing credits are).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kylie Minogue said:

that's not true at all actually :umwat:

and her delusional stans are the only ones that think she's a 'queen' and 'untouchable' tbh

I'm not even a gaga stan and I know it's true. It's her last ww hit and outsold any future song she's made :shrug:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

I'm not even a gaga stan and I know it's true. It's her last ww hit and outsold any future song she's made :shrug:

I mean if we're talking about a ww hit than yea Telephone was her last one. But I meant in terms of songs she wasn't featured in. She's had plenty of hits after Telephone.

• Upvote 1

Because she IS an untouchable queen. Fadga wishes she had B's relevancy :wendy17: 

8 hours ago, EliteFourBrad said:

Did Gaga's last 3 albums even shipped platinum ? :wendy17: 

Gaga was over in 5th year of her career, Beyoncé released Crazy in Love (a smash hit that your lupus ridden fave could never top) in 5th year of her career :wendy14:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Homojénik said:

Because she IS an untouchable queen. Fadga wishes she had B's relevancy :wendy17: 

Did Gaga's last 3 albums even shipped platinum ? :wendy17: 

Gaga was over in 5th year of her career, Beyoncé released Crazy in Love (a smash hit that your lupus ridden fave could never top) in 5th year of her career :wendy14:

Excuse the fuc You? 

5 hours ago, Homojénik said:

Like Gaga Said

She Doesn't Care For Hits She Can Make One But Being Famous Has Controlled Her So Much She Doesn't Want to be controlled again

like she said her self

"i write music for music not for the charts" (and bey makes music for money and fame :asmrchew1:)

also gaga sings dances at the same time while hitting the highnotes 

and she writes her  music (Something Beyonce Lacks :asmrchew1: )

Bad Romance Was Written On The Bus In 10 Minutes

Born This Way Was Written In 10 Minutes Also

Ok we get it, y'all dislike Bey and yes she's overrated af. :stress:

But there's no denying she's very talented. Let's be realistic, the woman has amazing vocal techniques and can actually dance. Her performances are amazing. :ravenknows: Some of your faves wish they could dance and sing live like Beyonce does. :ravenknows:

No offense but some of you sometimes sound jealous with the same overused arguments.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, IsThatSaraS said:

But some of them couldn't sing anyway.... or had the staying power....

They don't have the "staying power" because anytime another black female singer is successful in the music industry the Beyhive has to tear them down to protect Beyoncé. What an "untouchable queen". :wendy21:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Div said:

They don't have the "staying power" because anytime another black female singer is successful in the music industry the Beyhive has to tear them down to protect Beyoncé. What an "untouchable queen". :wendy21:

No becuase they don't have the drive Beyonce has :wendy21:

7 minutes ago, Div said:

because anytime another black female singer is successful in the music industry the Beyhive has to tear them down to protect Beyoncé. What an "untouchable queen". :wendy21:

Lol so Beyhive can end careers ? Proves the impact of Beyoncé :wendy17:

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

Lol so Beyhive can end careers ? Proves the impact of Beyoncé :wendy17:

The Beyhive and Beyoncé are two different things/people. :nickisideeye: The only thing the Beyhive ending careers proves is that those stans have an impact on the music industry. Try again. :mariahbye: