Nicki Minaj

Why does everyone hate Fifth Harmony?

I certainly don't stan them and I never will but why are they so hated on here? Now that Camila's out, all of them have great voices and they actually have some sort of chemistry. Plus, they make bops :beyass: I unironically listen to their debut album occasionally :beyass: So the question remains. Why?

• Upvote 2

Camila carried their songs, without her voice in them, it just feels like something is missing. I've noticed with Down and Angel, that their new songs seem like they're a product and not an actual song, I don't get the chemistry I had when Camila was in the group. 

Nonetheless, Angel is still fairly good, but I want Fergie to obliterate their album sales.

• Upvote 2

From a non-biased perspective: their fans are cocky, annoying and fight with a lot of fanbases.  

Also the girls themselves are not very good performers besides Normani (so they get dragged for that).

I like them though (minus the short one) :zarawtf:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, justcatchmedemi said:

I didn't appreciate how they acted like they knew nothing about Camila wanting to leave the group and that they treated her like crap even when she was still a part of Fifth Harmony.

You can't blame them. Literally everything she did made it seem like she wanted out. When they're all working super hard and the one who wants out is getting all the solos and attention it wouldn't feel good for the other four. Camilla isn't talking about them either tbh. 

4 hours ago, EliteFourBrad said:

Camila carried their songs, without her voice in them, it just feels like something is missing. I've noticed with Down and Angel, that their new songs seem like they're a product and not an actual song, I don't get the chemistry I had when Camila was in the group. 

Nonetheless, Angel is still fairly good, but I want Fergie to obliterate their album sales.

Fergie's album doesn't come out on the 25th tho :wendy19: