The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Kordeinator

OMG good News

Fellow Harmonizers.....Fifth harmony is the best 5H album...Its full of RB vibes and it got bops and chills..There are no filler songs andu can listen to san album without skipping a song...Im screaming:trisha11:

Cant wait 4 25th so haters will be pressed.

Just now, Fifth Harmony said:

U compared their previous success to recent.....I'll do the same:mooshade:

sweetie i've never compared their previous successes to recent, they've been underpeforming their whole career with the exception of WOFH and WI :brad:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Idontknowher said:

sweetie i've never compared their previous successes to recent, they've been underpeforming their whole career with the exception of WOFH and WI :brad:

LIKE:mooshade:did any better since 2013

Just now, Fifth Harmony said:

LIKE:mooshade:did any better since 2013

She's gonna chart on the top 20 when christmas comes in a few months while 5h's lead single cant even crack the top 40. She still has success even after 27 years into her career. :joanne:

• Upvote 1

Just now, DREAMPOP said:

perched for the 12k debut :legend: LETS GOOOOOOO 

sis lets not pretend like ratmila isn't preparing to be dropped by her label, Havana is a bop tho, her team just screwed her over like she screwed our ears during her live 5h peformances 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Idontknowher said:

sis lets not pretend like ratmila isn't preparing to be dropped by her label, Havana is a bop tho, her team just screwed her over like she screwed our ears during her live 5h peformances 

Why does everyone think she stans Camila? :coma1: She stans Katy and chose that pic because she looks a damn mess :coma1:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

Why does everyone think she stans Camila? :coma1: She stans Katy and chose that pic because she looks a damn mess :coma1:

sorry, but its one of the unspoken rules of COP, all users with ratmila or halsey pics must be dragged regardless if they are a stan or not. Just doing god's work. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Idontknowher said:

She's gonna chart on the top 20 when christmas comes in a few months while 5h's lead single cant even crack the top 40. She still has success even after 27 years into her career. :joanne:

Down outviewd,outcoined,outstreamed,outradioed,outcharted,outGPed- I DONT:mooshade: