The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Frozen

Do you think Selena Gomez is going to last ?

Of course she will! Let's ask the important questions like "Will Mooriah last an hour without a glass of champagne?" or "Will Cowrey finally stop being lazy and actually deliver a good performance this decade?"

• Upvote 7

Just now, bee said:

Of course she will! Let's ask the important questions like "Will Mooriah last an hour without a glass of champagne?" or "Will Cowrey finally stop being lazy and actually deliver a good performance this decade?"

OR WILL TAYLOR RELEASE SOMETHING ON THE 25TH AND DETHRONE DESPACITO?

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, bee said:

Well this was really rude what did Mariah do to you for you to fat shame her. Let's see where Taylor swift is when she's 47 ;)

You guys are so desperate for her to be over lmao. She isn't going anywhere, sorry to break it to you haters :eartha:

22 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

You guys are so desperate for her to be over lmao. She isn't going anywhere, sorry to break it to you haters :eartha:

Why you making fun of Britney singing live in one thread when in reality Selegend sings live but sounds awful most of the time. Selena is the Britney of this generation, but without the dance moves and the #1 hits :wendy9: 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, KarenFromFinance said:

Why you making fun of Britney singing live in one thread when in reality Selegend sings live but sounds awful most of the time. Selena is the Britney of this generation, but without the dance moves and the #1 hits :wendy9: 

I mean, at least Selena bothers to actually sing live. And she sounds fine, I don't know what you're talking about. 

7 hours ago, Bleh said:

The sis can't sing, doesn't dance, doesn't write her own music... She cute but she can't keep this up forever. :wendy30:

oh honey, plenty of untalented kept this act for a while. and you know the gp love white mediocrity 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, laracroftonline said:

2 faced much?

What? I like Britney and her music but I can't  fully respect someone who puts zero effort into her performances.