COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
DREAMPOP

Are you jealous of Taylor ?

People are just jealous of a tall, white, blonde, successful, talented artist. Taylor embodies everything that everyone wants to be - @bee

200.gif#2-carousel-section1

wow , yes i read that now you have to read it too ... 

200.webp#38-grid1

so do you agree or ..... 

• Upvote 1

I am not saying you have to want all of those things combined. I like the way I look and some of you probably do too, but that doesn't mean there aren't people who want her hair, her eyes, maybe her height.

You'd be lying if you're saying you're not the least bit jealous of her success or talent.

It's sad that you're trying to shame me over your misinterpretation of my words. :(

Do you stan Katy so much that you have to emulate her being and try to flop at life?

27 minutes ago, bee said:

I am not saying you have to want all of those things combined. I like the way I look and some of you probably do too, but that doesn't mean there aren't people who want her hair, her eyes, maybe her height.

You'd be lying if you're saying you're not the least bit jealous of her success or talent.

It's sad that you're trying to shame me over your misinterpretation of my words:(

Do you stan Katy so much that you have to emulate her being and try to flop at life?

we know how you meant it. i and many others are not the least bit jealous of anything she embodies :wendy23:

1 minute ago, Moebius said:

Why would I be jealous of her flat ass? Bish I got booty I'm F I N E :cuca5: 

Image result for taylor swift bikiniImage result for taylor swift bikini 

Maybe she doesn't have the biggest ass, but no need to body shame, she can bend her back and make it look ok

2 minutes ago, bee said:

Maybe she doesn't have the biggest ass, but no need to body shame, she can bend her back and make it look ok

enhanced-buzz-18114-1377493892-4.jpg?dow

Taylor WISHES :lmfao: 

Spoiler

take it with a lil salt sis :wendy18:

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, bee said:

It's sad that you're trying to shame me over your misinterpretation of my words. :(

I'll admit I love staring at tall women when I go to the mall (not in a creepy way btw I'm a girl). So I love her height.

6 minutes ago, bee said:

how is it body shaming when we simply dont want a flat ass :) and a greasy ass boy scout face 

• Upvote 2

I am. She gets all the better men: Harry, Jake, Calvin. Just leave some for the rest of us, girl.

:xtinalick: